Mollie Tibbetts: I was still praying for her safe return.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/21/us/mo...ent/index.html

Considering it went for a month and they didn't find a body, I was hoping she was still alive like in the Elizabeth Smart case.

Usually when someone disappear and foul play is involved, a body is found within days.

Still don't think this country should build a wall to keep folks from entering it illegally?

Stop calling him immigrant.

He is not an immigrant.

An immigrant is a person that enters the USA legally with a valid entry VISA (work, student, tourist) and then follows the legal procedures to get a permanent residency and then an U.S. citizenship.

This piece of shit maggot scum murderer entered our country illegally.

How convenient now that he says he blacked out and doesn't remember anything.

Bet his defense lawyers will use that to get him a lighter sentence.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...ce/1051131002/

What happened to her could happened to you or your sister or mother or daughter because of animals like this murderer that come into our country illegally!!

Build that wall!
Bet now the Liberal Democrats will get him off with free legal defense and a GoFund to help him stay in this country after he is acquitted.

Remember this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooti...athryn_Steinle

I am aware not all illegal immigrants are murderers and criminals.

Many of them are honest hard working people doing jobs we Americans will not do.

But if they want to come to this country and work, come here legally.

Don't come here illegally.

This country has never turned away anyone who wants to come here and work and prosper.

Try going to Mexico or Nicaragua or any central and south America country illegally.

You will not be treated so nice like we treat illegal aliens here.

Here they will put you in a nice air conditioned building, give you 3 free meals a day, running water, hot showers, free medical care, English classes, etc etc while you are waiting for your case to go through the system and for the court to decide whether to let you stay or to deport you and yet some folks bitch and call that cruel and unusual punishment.

Better than them living on the streets and going hungry and dirty and falling ill.

Go to Switzerland on vacation.

Then try to stay when your vacation visa is up.

See what they will do to you there.

European countries are sending illegal aliens from North Africa away. Do people over there bitch about inhumane treatment of them and should let them stay like people here do?

NOPE!

Problem with the USA is people take those words Free Country too far!
Death penalty for this pos scum and for Chris watts fucken pos ass wipe killed his pregnant wife and strangled his two daughters !!!
Death penalty for this pos scum and for Chris watts fucken pos ass wipe killed his pregnant wife and strangled his two daughters !!! Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
I most certainly agree, it broke my heart to read his little girl called him her Hero. Then he get on television and look all nervous, pretending to plea for their return
Death penalty for Chris watts fucken pos ass wipe killed his pregnant wife and strangled his two daughters !!! Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Now that guy is claiming he caught his wife strangling one of his daughters after she had already killed the other daughter.
You people do know that undocumented immigrants commit crimes at significantly lower rates that legal immigrant and citizens. If you want to expel those most dangerous, expel citizens.
not The place to hide if you are an illegal alien. There can’t be more than a handful of Hispanics in that area let alone a non-white.

This whole thing kinda smells to me. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks this all seems a bit staged and convenient to me. They went from no clue to having not only the body but the killer. Just so happens to be an illegal. Does he even speak English I wonder.
Here's the Facebook page of the maggot scum murderer:

https://www.facebook.com/cristhian.bahena.7

His ex girl friend under his friends list is supposedly friend with Mollie and her brothers and he has confessed to seeing her the day before he killed her:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005066596324
You people do know that undocumented immigrants commit crimes at significantly lower rates that legal immigrant and citizens. If you want to expel those most dangerous, expel citizens. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

I'm sure that statistic would give Mollie's parent's a lot of comfort....
Stick with the facts. They have broken the law (committee a crime) by being here. Secondly we don’t have a clue how many more crimes they committ such as illegal IDS. SS numbers etc because they are hiding and for centuries have been ignored clean up our mess and stop the illegals. Make it a smooth cost effective process to get vertted and come here legally. Then when you are caught bring here illegally your penalty as 10 years added to it and no good behavior get out early
And for the sanctuary cities when a crime of this nature occurs out the city officials in jail for failure to.enforce the laws of the country.
If you don’t like lol his then bring it to a vote and see who wins. Until that time. It is the law
You can not have a house without walls
You can not have a home without rules and laws
Very sad , How will the liberals hide this body ( the ones that want open borders )
I'm sure that statistic would give Mollie's parent's a lot of comfort.... Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
That wasn’t his point.

Otherwise, very tragic situation.
  • Dnice
  • 08-22-2018, 09:06 AM
My father was a legal immigrant, my mothers father was a legal immigrant, so are my wife and step children. It disgust me when idiots compare legal and illegal immigration. My family followed the rules, we are a country of laws. I hate our immigration system but the law is the law. If you don't like it there is a process for changing it until then enforce the law. It is a slap in the face oflegal immigrants to not enforce law. We put doors and locks on our homes, fences around our yards put up the wall, enforce laws e verify make it easier for legal immigration. And I'm sure your town has crime, does that mean you want to import more criminals? Every illegal immigrant has broken one law our immigration law. Try that in Mecico, China, RUSSIA,Cuba tell us how that works out.
Illegal immigrants are not going to voluntarily go to Iowa for work. Someone at the farm imported them in for cheap labor.

He could have committed the crime but they better dig a little further into the farmer’s family and evidence. This could be a fall guy for a family member. Kinda has a Van Der Sloot feel to it.
You people do know that undocumented immigrants commit crimes at significantly lower rates that legal immigrant and citizens. If you want to expel those most dangerous, expel citizens. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Well, obviously we have problems with our own citizens and no one will argue that fact. I for one would love to see the crime states in liberal runs cities vs conservative owns. I personally think it would be very revealing.
Let's discuss borders, if you extrapolate the concept of borders: countries have borders, states have borders, counties have borders, and peoples properties have borders, and homes have doors. I think we could have a substantive discussion about this once you are ok with removing the gate to your yard and the front door to your house. By your logic of allowing anyone to enter the country illegally, you should not have a problem with me showing up inside your home and entering your children room in the middle of the night. I have no bad intentions so you should welcome me. I then should be allowed to have a room and full access to the kitchen and expect to be served meals, threat I like. Sure I would need some spending money cause I don't have a vehicle to look for a job (that I like). You know walking and looking for a job is too stressful, it's too hot. I could go on and on with this.

I for one grieve for that beautiful young woman whose life was taken at such a young age. Beautiful family who lost a child and will NEVER be the same. Coming to grip with having your daughter murdered is one thing, being murdered by someone who is NOT supposed to be in the country, is a complete different concept to have to digest. It is said his employer tried to E verify him and he was not flagged. I understand all systems have a weak point. The weak point here is a government secured job (can't be fired) inputting data. Probably surfing Facebook or texting on their phone while doing data entry. If e Verify failed here that family should bring up the biggest suit possible against the federal government for the death of their daughter forcing action that makes our country enforce illegal immigration similar to all other countries of our contiguous land mass. No other country allows undocumented entry.