OH2 down again

Ive said it before and I will say it again. OH2 is poorly managed site. They keep letting their SSL certificate expire, that is why you receive a warning message when going to their site. Just go to any trusted website at the beginning of the URL you will see "HTTPS", that means the website has their certificate and has encrypted communication from your computer to the website. If you only "HTTP" with no letter S then the site does not have a certificate so your communication is not encrypted and someone can intercept your communication to the website. Just be wary of what you say and do when proceeding to OH2 when this happens every month.
Ive said it before and I will say it again. OH2 is poorly managed site. They keep letting their SSL certificate expire, that is why you receive a warning message when going to their site. Just go to any trusted website at the beginning of the URL you will see "HTTPS", that means the website has their certificate and has encrypted communication from your computer to the website. If you only "HTTP" with no letter S then the site does not have a certificate so your communication is not encrypted and someone can intercept your communication to the website. Just be wary of what you say and do when proceeding to OH2 when this happens every month. Originally Posted by samsung00

I just wish they would allow access from TOR browser. Eccie does so and it works just fine; don't know why OH2 has just a bug up their ass about it.
First post. YEAH
Dumb question: BOOO
What is OH2? can someone share a link?
First post. YEAH
Dumb question: BOOO
What is OH2? can someone share a link? Originally Posted by anonmeese
Website forum kinda like this. ourhome2.net
Except it's free.
Looks like it's fixed and back up now.