Provider Reviews

I was recently told that there is a place on here to read reviews from the provider you saw. I don't know that I have ever seen that, is it a thing? I would love it if it was just curious, first I have heard of it.
Go to the city you're looking for and you'll find a section that says reviews for providers and amps. This seems like a strange question from someone who's got so many reviews already.
I believe he means reviews that the ladies write.......
Thats the way I took his inquiry as well.....Honestly in many cases maybe better you don't see those..
This is the first I've heard of for this site
hmmm that wouldnt be a good idea!
Can't resist posting under two of my favs.....

As for gals reviewing guys...
Well, I would hope the guys realize that the gals exchange references.
Yes providers talk between themselves a lot
Yeah, I was just curious if the ladies had a section on here I was unaware of. I think it would be a cool thing. At the very least it could help some of the girls go that sounds like a good guy or hell no!
BigEd have you heard of the men's room where the ladies can't go? They have a room also where they discuss everything we do and more I'm sure. There are no physical reviews of us like there is of the ladies, but they could talk about how we perform, if your nice or not or if we are a NCNS.
BigEd have you heard of the men's room where the ladies can't go? They have a room also where they discuss everything we do and more I'm sure. There are no physical reviews of us like there is of the ladies, but they could talk about how we perform, if your nice or not or if we are a NCNS. Originally Posted by Wolfhound
Lol..I'm not so sure that most of the ladies are that concerned with your "performance" . For them its, were you respectful, punctual and clean....
Lol I was not even thinking of my performance!! I was very much thinking not a weirdo or safe and not a psycho killer.
Lol I was not even thinking of my performance!! I was very much thinking not a weirdo or safe and not a psycho killer. Originally Posted by BigEd7598
Maybe not all. Seductrix4U used to rip a bunch of us new a-holes based on her ignorant opinions and her made up false accusations. She used the ladies "powder room" as a weapon to attack anyone who said anything negative about her on this site. And she had her various white knights and spies who were more than willing to share information with her, like details of reviews that providers were NOT supposed to have access to.

HELLO BETTY!!!!!
Maybe not all. Seductrix4U used to rip a bunch of us new a-holes based on her ignorant opinions and her made up false accusations. She used the ladies "powder room" as a weapon to attack anyone who said anything negative about her on this site. And she had her various white knights and spies who were more than willing to share information with her, like details of reviews that providers were NOT supposed to have access to.

HELLO BETTY!!!!! Originally Posted by Zippo65

I am 100% certain that she was surreptitiously recording encounters as well.
wow you guys are still bringing her up. She must have made one hell of an impact in your life for you to still be bringing her up. Or you really miss her one of the two