TS Johanna. TGTBT ?

Yeah fake
Yeah fake Originally Posted by Itrain
+1
That was fairly obvious. No way anyone that looks even remotely like those pics is offering dates here in Dallas.
That was fairly obvious. No way anyone that looks even remotely like those pics is offering dates here in Dallas. Originally Posted by Texasm31
I beg to differ, check out Angelina

She is real, has reviews, based in Dallas. Level of service might be another topic for discussion, but she is real.

And this is Kristin Taylor, a legitimate TS beauty queen, currently touring Dallas http://www.tskristentaylor.com

Kristin also goes by Porsha / Arielle, and has 8 reviews on another site. Unfortunately upsell may be an issue with Kristin.
Many of these TS girls are TGTBT. If you did not know, you think you are dating a gorgeous woman and look down, she is scratching her nuts and swinging her dick!
Df986: that is what I am looking for! Isn't that what a TS is all about?
Many of these TS girl'S ads are TGTBT.

I wish I felt the same way as DF986 but sadly, I do not. Perfectly passable transsexuals are extremely rare. Some are more passable than others but even among the best of them, there is always some residual masculine traits that tip you off.

The most passable transsexuals began their transition before puberty which is rare among transsexuals. Among those, almost all of them are bottom only.

Regarding the OP's inquiry..yeah, it's fake. Don't even bother to google the images and phone number. No need to.

She is real, has reviews, based in Dallas. Level of service might be another topic for discussion, but she is real.

And this is Kristin Taylor, a legitimate TS beauty queen, currently touring Dallas http://www.tskristentaylor.com

Kristin also goes by Porsha / Arielle, and has 8 reviews on another site. Unfortunately upsell may be an issue with Kristin. Originally Posted by TestingLimits
TL you are a bastion of enlightenment! Thanks for this and your other informational insights! Looking at your reviews has given me great insight! Please, keep em cumin!
Many of these TS girl'S ads are TGTBT.

I wish I felt the same way as DF986 but sadly, I do not. Perfectly passable transsexuals are extremely rare. Some are more passable than others but even among the best of them, there is always some residual masculine traits that tip you off.

The most passable transsexuals began their transition before puberty which is rare among transsexuals. Among those, almost all of them are bottom only.

Regarding the OP's inquiry..yeah, it's fake. Don't even bother to google the images and phone number. No need to. Originally Posted by bengay
Great 411, BG! Who would you recommend for a 'top' who has the best 'cock power' but the least mannish appearance? I hope I don't have to go back to Bangcock! That was great! But I am looking for an American experience! White, Latina or Black. In your opinion, who?

Kristin also goes by Porsha / Arielle, and has 8 reviews on another site. Unfortunately upsell may be an issue with Kristin. Originally Posted by TestingLimits
I stand corrected. Thanks for making me a little less pessimistic.

Kristen is absolutely beautiful.
Angelina is the most passable TS I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. She was full GFE when I saw her (including BBBJ both ways), and she's versatile.
I have met Angelina: She is very nice looking but my earlier TGTBT comment still applies. Angelina is about half as hot as her photos. She is still pretty damned good but nevertheless, the photos are misleading.

I haven't met Kristen but hope to one day. When I do, I will go in with the realistic assumption that she too is not as hot as her pics.

Wannasucknswallow,
JohannaB and Jessie Dubai are the best most passable Tops I have met.

Closer to home, Carmen Close is one of the best...she tops, yet is very feminine, passable, and very GFE. Her photos are older but accurate. She is based in San Antonio but visits Dallas regularly.

Anahi is based in Dallas is pretty good too. She tops and has a nice dick. Her AD pics do not do her justice. She is one of the few that are way better than her pics.
Angelina has gone by Alena in the past. I have a review up. She is definitely TGTBT based on her very touched up photos. She is not close to as passable in person