Address: Spur 348 West of Walton Walker
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: CBJ
Session Length: 20
Fee: .33
Hair Color and Length: Brown to shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'3" Thin with slight mommy tummy. A/B cup, very nice ass, LOTS of tats on legs and chest. Bit of snaggle in her front teeth as one is broken. 6 on SW scale
Recommendation: Yes
Where in the hell does a SW go on vacation? 7 Eleven for a Slurpee and a couple of nights in a Microtel?
greatness... going to have to see if I can find her... there life is a vacation
I think the "vacation" is jail. Think about it..
Free rent, a clean bed, free food, u can shower, and free cable. Man, what a vacation!
Where is the famous Hoasis I read about so much?
Where is the famous Hoasis I read about so much? Originally Posted by johnnypaycheck
It's that ho-tel on NW Highway that smells like unwashed pussy, can't miss it, just fallow the flies.
The Hoasis was called the Suburban. It sits behind the building that use to be a liquor store that sits adjacent to the Shell gas station on northeast corner of Loop 12 & I35. I will not go there ever just MHO!!!!!

Forced vacation usually means jail time!!!
unfortunately thanks to the dallas city council the hoasis is not as active as it once was... they have been doing security patrols during the day now even, doors are closed, windows shut, less action in general.
I am working on the new migrant location, it appears to be in the 35/regal row region but haven't locked in on the regulars spots yet especially for the SWs I have my radar up and working the scene so I will keep you guys updated...
The Hoasis was called the Suburban. It sits behind the building that use to be a liquor store that sits adjacent to the Shell gas station on northeast corner of Loop 12 & I35. Originally Posted by bigtonydallas

I happened to drive by the other day, and tried to note exactly where it was.. I guess I was right, because my understanding was that it sits on the NE corner.. I was heading west, to turn north, and I couldn't cock my head well to positively identify the spot, because my sister occupied the passenger seat, LOL.. I didn't need any questions about what interested me so much about that corner!
I happened to drive by the other day, and tried to note exactly where it was.. I guess I was right, because my understanding was that it sits on the NE corner.. I was heading west, to turn north, and I couldn't cock my head well to positively identify the spot, because my sister occupied the passenger seat, LOL.. I didn't need any questions about what interested me so much about that corner! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Young Female Tran: Chung what are you staring at?!?!?

Chung: Oh I thought there was two homeless guys fighting over there, lets circle back to see and make certain no one is in danger...