democrats know why clinton lost

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politi...ost/ar-BBAz1Gn

do they really know for sure??? with all that lying going on?
Some know. It is like an alcoholic publicly admitting they are an alcoholic so they can get a liver transplant. Second issue is getting someone to pay for it.
They've known all along why they lost.

Trump beat them!
Are you sure about that? I still think many idiots cling to hopes of a "do over." Some are on this board!
Are you sure about that? I still think many idiots cling to hopes of a "do over." Some are on this board! Originally Posted by gnadfly

The only "do over" I've heard of before on this board is a hooker offering to give you a freebie 'cause the session went so badly.

And we all know THAT'LL never happen either.....
Had two terrible candidates, and she was the worst. Did not connect with the electorate.
Had two terrible candidates, and she was the worst. Did not connect with the electorate. Originally Posted by bamscram
Like I said: Trump beat her! That's why she lost.
I wonder how many terrorists attacks we just dogged by not having that cunt Hitlery in the White House? Not to mention her health was in question while Trump looked physically great running all over the country. Not to mention America was tired of both Clinton and the Bush's being in office.
Mebbe they got tired of the " I did NOT..." line that the Clinton's use in every other sentence.
Like I said: Trump beat her! That's why she lost. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Picking the lesser of two evils is not a win. Except for lemmings.
I was just watching Fox News in my office, and Hillary is now saying why she lost.

Comey, Wiki Links, Russians. It was all their fault.

How dare they do the job of our Press and News Media by telling the American Voter the truth about her. After all, it was supposed to be a coronation.

Lying, despicable, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt.
Like I said: Trump beat her! That's why she lost. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the Austin Reacharound Crew.

The only "do over" I've heard of before on this board is a hooker offering to give you a freebie 'cause the session went so badly.

And we all know THAT'LL never happen either..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I actually got a "do-over." Thanks, Latin Sensations.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the Austin Reacharound Crew.

I actually got a "do-over." Thanks, Latin Sensations. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You are president of that club fly.
Shoo fly.
You are president of that club fly.
Shoo fly. Originally Posted by bamscram
Ekim, is it true what assup says about you. That when you wake up in the morning YOU crow " ANYCOCKWILLDO " ?
Ekim, is it true what assup says about you. That when you wake up in the morning YOU crow " ANYCOCKWILLDO " ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No EKIM but he said you cleaned up his dingle berries super fast.

Said you had glowing reviews as a cocksucker at the Austin reach around club.