Found a New Item to Add to My Bucket List i

I found a video that combines two things I highly enjoy!!!
https://youtu.be/cPzy9E8FqRI
Two things I highly enjoy combined in one video !!

Hahaha yep one of my favorite things to do back in the day .... built 4 spl drag suv/van/cars and competed in Daytona for spring break nationals and all over the panhandle and Florida

Man that was some fun times

Daily driver was an Spl monster .... miss it every day

Still dabble with it from time to time and even have some boom in my current ride I’m a bass head
Alpine JL MBquart PPI RockfordFosgate were my faves
I love it ! I decided to put my system in my work car since I spend more time in it than any other vehicle!

I am not powerful enough yet to recreate the video.

I can get a little windy but not enough to pull off a hair trick !!!

Right now my setup is an optima yellow top,mechman 240 amp alternator,the big three, all power wire 1/0,kenwood exchelon kdc x702,JL Audio rd 1000.1, 2 Sundown Audio sa-12's,2 Qpower 3cu.ft. internal air space boxes.

I'm a bass head too!
And don't feel I will ever out grow it !!!
Self delete duplicate
I tried to self delete about three of those duplicates but it is giving me grief !!!
This one is pretty nifty too !!

Ha yep same here jl 1000.1 800.8 stealth box for when subs are out having to haul shit around .... subs when I want to pound it louder C5 all around and alpine double din smart radio

Never will give up my subs .... cold day in hell before I do !
Ha yep same here jl 1000.1 800.8 stealth box for when subs are out having to haul shit around .... subs when I want to pound it louder C5 all around and alpine double din smart radio

Never will give up my subs .... cold day in hell before I do !
Awesome setup the stealth boxes are really nice for what they are stealthy !!!
Me personally I want big Ole sloppy bass !!!
I had to shoehorn my boxes in and now I have NO trunk !!!

I want to goBIGGER I wanna give myself a sundown 1500 or 2000 amp for Christmas 😁

The only way I will give up my subs is when my kids want there first system.
Then I'll buy some more !!!
Mmmmm gotta love that bass
Mmmmm gotta love that bass Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative
Gotta love that (b)ass.
I love both I do I do!
The only thing I want to be pounding is pussy. Bass pounding gives me a pounding headache. And I already have hearing loss in certain frequencies because of all the rounds I've sent downrange over the years.
But I do love me some nice ass. Particularly to the ones attached to a proportional woman who knows how to use it. Ass pounding is astounding.