best recent Presidents

The best ones have been the ones with 5 letters in their last name.
Is this sarcasm?
The best ones have been the ones with 5 letters in their last name. Originally Posted by VitaMan

so let's speel out some recent president's names and see which are 5 letters and then you can post which you think were great ..

Biden
Trump
Obama

if you are trying to make the point i think you are .. you might have wanted to do a letter count on the names first

BAHHAAAAA
so let's speel out some recent president's names and see which are 5 letters and then you can post which you think were great ..

Biden
Trump
Obama

if you are trying to make the point i think you are .. you might have wanted to do a letter count on the names first

BAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Maybe he can’t count?
Maybe he can’t count? Originally Posted by bambino

oh he can count. probably. he just didn't think it through first.

and as we all know once you start a thread you can't delete it like a post. butt he's still got about 25 minutes to edit it

won't matter much anyway, no matter how ya "speel" it they're all 5 letter names.

so ... all THREE were great presidents, right VM?

BAHHAAA
Should be three letters ...

H I M
Should be three letters ...

H I M Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Should be four:

MAGA!!!!!!!
oh he can count. probably. he just didn't think it through first.

and as we all know once you start a thread you can't delete it like a post. butt he's still got about 25 minutes to edit it

won't matter much anyway, no matter how ya "speel" it they're all 5 letter names.

so ... all THREE were great presidents, right VM?

BAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Maybe he’s a Bush fan??????? Or maybe he thinks Gore won????
I'll take off my mask, if you'll take off your MAGA cap...well both be more comfortable.
Should be four:

QQQQ!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
FYFYB
I'll take off my mask, if you'll take off your MAGA cap...well both be more comfortable. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Nah your breath stank
I'll take off my mask, if you'll take off your MAGA cap...well both be more comfortable. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Didn’t Trump wear a mask
Cheeto Jesus has a lot more than 5 letters in his name
Maybe he can’t count? Originally Posted by bambino
If he's a Liberal, they can't do much of anything. Their lives are imaginary. These motherfuckers think they know everything.
Cheeto Jesus has a lot more than 5 letters in his name Originally Posted by Jam3768

Cheeto Jesus wasn't president