HEY ITS A PROBLEM

IT'S A PROBLEM WHEN MY NAME IS BEING USED IN SOMETHING BY SOMEONE THAT DOES NOT KNOW ME!!! YES I AM TALKING ABOUT VANILLA GORILLA.. i HAVE NEVER MET THIS MAN AND I HAVE NEVER HAD HIM AS A CLIENT;YET HE IT TELLING PEOPLE TO AVOID ME... THAT IS BULLSHIT... HOW THE HELL CAN SOMEONE SLANDER ME WHEN HE DOESN'T KNOW ME..
IF THERE IS SOMETHING I DONE BE A FREAKING MAN TELL ME... I HAVE NEVER TREATED ANY OF MY HOBBY MEN BAD NOR HAVE I BEEN RUDE ,TALKING CRAP.. NOTHING I OWN MY SHIT...

MR.VANILLA GORILLA I AM CALLING U OUT ON UR SHIT U SAID ABOUT ME.. THEY ARE LIES
I think he misread your post in the alert thread as saying you had also been shorted by him when in fact you were asking who was being discussed.
Slander on an internet hooker review board. Interesting, awesome, or sad.

Correct me if I'm wrong but in written form its libel, not slander.
Two wrongs as I read it, the first when you chimed in that you got shorted and asked who was about since the name was clear in multiple locations as well a link. The second could have been the way he read your out of of blue post...
The text of his reply is pretty clear that he thought you were in cahoots with the creator of the alert. Might be a good idea to clear that up before laying down a gauntlet of publicly calling someone out...but what do I know, full steam ahead
Some people like to rant.
Some also like the CAPS LOCK KEY!!
I guess that adds credibility.

Torito
IT'S A PROBLEM WHEN MY NAME IS BEING USED IN SOMETHING BY SOMEONE THAT DOES NOT KNOW ME!!! ... THAT IS BULLSHIT... HOW THE HELL CAN SOMEONE SLANDER ME WHEN HE DOESN'T KNOW ME..
..... Originally Posted by Riley Live
Perception is the greater part of reality, especially on this site, so when you have just one member who does not like you or an agenda because that is how they are mentally wired, then that is the the stigma that you have to carry.

Why is that? Because many people on this board have no concept to think for themselves and develop their own opinion about someone or something. It is those people who the members that have these agendas seek out to agree with them and jump on their bandwagon and say things about a person and they really have no clue because they have not met or even interacted with the person that they spew things about. Get use to it, but just do not react to it.

Do the folks with vendettas or agendas keep you from enjoying the hobby? Maybe if you let it, but most smarter people who tend to think for themselves instead of relying on others tell them how to think can see through the bullshit and can recognize nearly all of it is blowing smoke.

Hell, the hobbyists who have verifiable alerts out on them still see providers and providers who have nothing but bad reviews still get clients to set appointments with them.
davidfree986, That was written very well. Good words of wisdom!
Two wrongs as I read it, the first when you chimed in that you got shorted and asked who was about since the name was clear in multiple locations as well a link. The second could have been the way he read your out of of blue post...
The text of his reply is pretty clear that he thought you were in cahoots with the creator of the alert. Might be a good idea to clear that up before laying down a gauntlet of publicly calling someone out...but what do I know, full steam ahead Originally Posted by bored@home
^^^This^^^

I'm just relieved that not everyone is brain dead on this board.

Better yet go read these two fraudulent alerts in their entirety yourselves. I report you decide.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1430688

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1425579
This is not about those threads. Its about you slamming someone who said nothing about you. You misread her post? Ok, be a man, say so, and apologize for your unwarranted comments. Quit blaming others for your mistake. Otherwise you continue to show what a Jack ass you are.

Her lack of reading comprehension does not excuse your bad behavior
I'm just relieved that not everyone is brain dead on this board. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
This is not about those threads. Its about you slamming someone who said nothing about you. You misread her post? Ok, be a man, say so, and apologize for your unwarranted comments. Quit blaming others for your mistake. Otherwise you continue to show what a Jack ass you are.

Her lack of reading comprehension does not excuse your bad behavior Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
So Vanilla Gorilla - what say you? All the OP on this thread did is ask who was the man who shorted that provider. You jumped all in her shit concocting conspiracy theories and insulting OP for no reason.
You posted in the thread about him the first place and you're making another thread to call out a reply to a reply?

This thread is the leader in the clubhouse for cluster fuck thread of the month.
This thread is the leader in the clubhouse for cluster fuck thread of the month. Originally Posted by aubie79
That's what happens when your granny goes wild. Maybe her meds are wearing off? See link below for clarification.

She's all yours gentleman. Just make sure you bring your defibrillator with you when you have your next session with her. Better hurry the lines getting pretty long.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1434295
Coed at it's finest! Lol
That's what happens when your granny goes wild. Maybe her meds are wearing off? See link below for clarification.

She's all yours gentleman. Just make sure you bring your defibrillator with you when you have your next session with her. Better hurry the lines getting pretty long.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1434295 Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Once again, your attacking the op for no reason. She never accused you of anything but your too much of an ass to simply admit you were wrong. This thread would have died and you might have gained a little credability. Instead you continue to show how much of a fucking asshole you are.