Phone: After Screening
Email Address: lanada99@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=303855
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: My Apt
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: She did not show up nor made any attempt to tell me what was going in spite of seven tex messages and several calls that went straight to her voicemail.
Session Length: 1 Hr
Fee: $400
Hair Color and Length: We did not meet and all her physical description is per her show case.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Did not meet. The overall process took a couple of days and screening went fine and we were set, or so I thought! We had exchanged several texts during the day for an evening appointment and everything I read about her led me to believe she would be fun. One hour before the appointment, she texted saying "car trouble ttys" and I immediately replied. I did not hear from her although I texted her seven times and tried to call her.....
Recommendation: No
Don't think this counts as a review since it's a NC/NS
mods will move it to coed....but, unfortunately, the ros will still be private.
thanks for letting us know
I would give Lana the benefit of the doubt.
If anything, she's always been early when I've seen her.
NCNS belong in coed, moving this there.
I would give Lana the benefit of the doubt.
If anything, she's always been early when I've seen her. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
not to mention.....

......this bangin azz

I got in a pretty hardcore car accident, I'll have to update my pictures now. he's scary... bad. I'm grateful for the car accident, he also won't leave me alone, he demanded a face pic which is cool most of the time, in the beginning [which is not uncommon] he google goggled it, got my facebook and told me my full name and made comments on some of my fetish ball pictures. I'm scared of this guy you guys should be too. I'm impeccable at communicating, Unfortunately my car including phone got towed when i got taken in the ambulance. I obviously didn't come out on top, car's ruined,missed 2 appointments 1 being him [praise] I needed the money, I'm physically..... Now i got this psycho threatening me. and he stained my reviews. Thank you sltlker for that vote of truth. Another truth GIRLS/LADIES he told me he was going to delete his account start a new one see me a few times and whisper who he is into my ear. WTF. I'm gonna try to post today. I hope i do not encounter this threat.
I read infoshare on this guy he's scary... bad. Originally Posted by Lana Dai

Sie sind nicht öffentlich zugeben sollte, dass
[You're not supposed to publicly admit that]
& you could of just PM her that and not post it. Not every member on this site knows all the rules

Sie sind nicht öffentlich zugeben sollte, dass
[You're not supposed to publicly admit that] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
He's just a giant size troll.
I got in a pretty hardcore car accident, I'll have to update my pictures now. he's scary... bad. I'm grateful for the car accident, he also won't leave me alone, he demanded a face pic which is cool most of the time, in the beginning [which is not uncommon] he google goggled it, got my facebook and told me my full name and made comments on some of my fetish ball pictures. I'm scared of this guy you guys should be too. I'm impeccable at communicating, Unfortunately my car including phone got towed when i got taken in the ambulance. I obviously didn't come out on top, car's ruined,missed 2 appointments 1 being him [praise] I needed the money, I'm physically..... Now i got this psycho threatening me. and he stained my reviews. Thank you sltlker for that vote of truth. Another truth GIRLS/LADIES he told me he was going to delete his account start a new one see me a few times and whisper who he is into my ear. WTF. I'm gonna try to post today. I hope i do not encounter this threat. Originally Posted by Lana Dai
wtf

that's some real psycho sh*t
Lana,
Hope you are feeling better each day.
I would not worry about the bullshit bad press. Those who have met you know
You are the real deal.

Be safe

R Duke
& you could of just PM her that and not post it. Not every member on this site knows all the rules
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
what she said.