Provider threat?

Damn!that sucks. Don't get sloppy!
Sorry to hear that. I hope everything is OK. I do miss your posts. 😂😂😂😂😂 Originally Posted by MarkusH
Thanks sweetcheecks
Thanks sweetcheecks Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
😂😂😂😂 I miss that sense of humor. I know you riled some people, but you sure kept it interesting. Is your board persona same as your provider persona or RL. You would be interesting to meet, but I am rarely in your neck of the woods. Just want to thank you for the entertainment and perspective. I am glad you you are back. Hope you offed the outing bitch 😂😂😂😂
There are bad seeds all over the Internet
Just must have a bad reputation to begin with or at least not a good established one

Don’t just see random girls (with no reviews or from random none verified sites)
Stick with us ladies who are reviewed, verified on p411, or some other board

And if feeling sketchy about using a phone you can always just go old school and use email!
Thinking with the big head before the little head often helps I've heard.

All jokes aside, I'm sorry you're going through this. Extortion is never fun.
Were you drunk when you booked your appointment? If you were only to Wednesday when you cancelled an appt for Friday there is no reason she should be upset, but it's never a good business plan to book appointments when you're drunk. Maybe that's why you were "sick as a dog", not actually ill or the victim as it seems?
So I am in Mid East on business, contact someone Tuesday in Nashville to set up Friday visit..................Had no idea Nashville was in the Mideast. Probably why the hooktard made the threats like a good practicing terrorist.

........Provider yanking my chain for cheap thrills? Most likely!

Thoughts by anyone? Originally Posted by AirborneJoe
OP man it sucks .. not all of us are bad to the bone ...
This is why doing research is very important on your end as well. Personally, I would at the very least download a pinger app.