Public Role Play

So next week, let's just say the "cat's" going to be away.

So I have been thinking of creative ways to be bad. And I had the thought of public role play.

Example:

Gent arranges a public meet, let's just say at a pool hall, with a provider. To everyone observing the two don't know each other. And don't arrive together. They end up, somehow, chatting it up a bit and all the guys are checking out this hot chic. Use your imagination, but the end result is that things start to get flirty and before long the two leave. Is that a stupid idea?!... I don't know. Just wanted to know if anyone has done anything remotely close to this.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. If it's a stupid idea, fuck it, say it's a stupid idea. I have rhino skin..
I think that sounds fun...
I have actually done this a few time and had a blast. It is even better if the provider is in the bar earlier and blows off all the guys. You come in and sit away from her. Ask the guys around you about her, of course they are going to tell you she is an ice queen. You shrug and tell them you have to give it a try. Then walk over to get blown off as well. Send her a drink and try again. Make sure to order what you like, she will send it back. drink the drink, then walk over and tell her where most can hear you that she is too beautiful to be sad and guide her out of the bar.

The guys left behind will be shocked and scratching their heads.

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
If'n it were meh, since Ah'm payin' fer her time, Ah'd rather spend it all fukkin' instaid uv payin' her fer puttin' onna show fer folks thet ain't e'en paid fer a tikket!
I think that sounds fun... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I think so too Victoria
I have actually done this a few time and had a blast. It is even better if the provider is in the bar earlier and blows off all the guys. You come in and sit away from her. Ask the guys around you about her, of course they are going to tell you she is an ice queen. You shrug and tell them you have to give it a try. Then walk over to get blown off as well. Send her a drink and try again. Make sure to order what you like, she will send it back. drink the drink, then walk over and tell her where most can hear you that she is too beautiful to be sad and guide her out of the bar.

The guys left behind will be shocked and scratching their heads.

XOXOX

Sarah Renee Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
That sounds awesome Renee. And that's a great idea about her arriving first and blowing a few guys off. That sounds funny but you all know what I mean..
If'n it were meh, since Ah'm payin' fer her time, Ah'd rather spend it all fukkin' instaid uv payin' her fer puttin' onna show fer folks thet ain't e'en paid fer a tikket! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
To each there own David D. But I'm just trying to mix shit up for once. My sessions are always like that and, even though it's fun, it routine ya know.
I personally offer custom sessions so we both feel like it has been a win win. Each client is different and the more of a gentleman you are added to the level of chemistry will help you to get the most "Bang" for your buck so to speak.
Very cool maam, great idea to try..
To each there own David D. But I'm just trying to mix shit up for once. My sessions are always like that and, even though it's fun, it routine ya know. Originally Posted by cain512
Yew culd git thar furst an' chat up tha reg'lars an' set up a bar bet wif them strangers thet yer gonna leave wif a gal before yer done an' mebbe make some o' thet dinero back.
Yew culd git thar furst an' chat up tha reg'lars an' set up a bar bet wif them strangers thet yer gonna leave wif a gal before yer done an' mebbe make some o' thet dinero back. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

Lol..That's a great idea!. You think outside the box.
Love the idea, and caution that both parties need to be sure of the ground rules. Such as, compensation for travel and "sitting around/roleplaying" time outside the boudoir.

Want to make sure that any running of the time clock suits both parties.

Actual experience (way before electronic gps and google maps) a lady I knew from W. Texas was visiting the city I was visiting and she expressed concerns about driving all the way across that city to meet me at my place since we couldn't meet at her family's house.

Simple directions got her to a noodle shop where I would meet her and then she could follow me to my place. She got to the noodle shop a bit early and joined me at counter where I had already been served. She accepted my offer of a slurp and shortly thereafter we went to my place and had a full hour of "funners."

She opened the envelope when about to leave and expressed shock that the outcall donation was only for the hour and did not include her travel or slurping time.

Rather than make a big scene for (back whe rate!) the single Benji, I yielded as gracefully as possible after a few minutes' discussion about how we should have had the discussion before finalizing the engagement.

Just saying, make sure the ducks are lined up before you going rowing.
Love the idea, and caution that both parties need to be sure of the ground rules. Such as, compensation for travel and "sitting around/roleplaying" time outside the boudoir.

Want to make sure that any running of the time clock suits both parties.

Actual experience (way before electronic gps and google maps) a lady I knew from W. Texas was visiting the city I was visiting and she expressed concerns about driving all the way across that city to meet me at my place since we couldn't meet at her family's house.

Simple directions got her to a noodle shop where I would meet her and then she could follow me to my place. She got to the noodle shop a bit early and joined me at counter where I had already been served. She accepted my offer of a slurp and shortly thereafter we went to my place and had a full hour of "funners."

She opened the envelope when about to leave and expressed shock that the outcall donation was only for the hour and did not include her travel or slurping time.

Rather than make a big scene for (back whe rate!) the single Benji, I yielded as gracefully as possible after a few minutes' discussion about how we should have had the discussion before finalizing the engagement.

Just saying, make sure the ducks are lined up before you going rowing. Originally Posted by ck1942
Absolutely CK. And very good point. Thanks
Or you could also do role play at the provider's incall instead of meeting at a bar too.
I love doing this and one of my favorites is playing maintenance man and the MILF. The trick is to remain in character the whole session. And if you have props to go along with the role play - that's even better. It's so much fun.
Or you could also do role play at the provider's incall instead of meeting at a bar too.
I love doing this and one of my favorites is playing maintenance man and the MILF. The trick is to remain in character the whole session. And if you have props to go along with the role play - that's even better. It's so much fun. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I think this is called "normal role play"