PS…I diged Rocker Rick and Whispers..

What has happened to this forum??? OH, ANd fireman was too cool for school in person. TOYZ funny as shit...Take your prozac and get back to me
I find it very more civil.. Toyz I can handle, but all Whispers does is be mean for no reason other than to stroke his own ego...
I find it very more civil.. Toyz I can handle, but all Whispers does is be mean for no reason other than to stroke his own ego... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I couldn't agree more. The longer he's away, the better this board gets.
I couldn't agree more. The longer he's away, the better this board gets. Originally Posted by FGarvin
not much going on worth commenting on.....

but don't worry.... always ready to slap down an uprising of uppity whores when needed...
Gnome friendly over here.
@RALPHEY BOY and @FGarvin dig you guys as well!!!
Too much drama and way too much to read.

I here for the ladies not the guys.

Sam
Too much drama and way too much to read.

I here for the ladies not the guys.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
You actually read coed for the ladies? Wrong forum as coed is for bantering and entertainment.
This has been the case since it started despite all of the complaints about lack of civility.
Every single time the bantering stops the forum goes into sleeper mode.
You actually read coed for the ladies? Wrong forum as coed is for bantering and entertainment.
This has been the case since it started despite all of the complaints about lack of civility.
Every single time the bantering stops the forum goes into sleeper mode. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
That's because the forum has been established as a hostile place for hooker/johnnie banter. Years back strippers would stop in and a lot of the cooler young providers would post. Elements of the membership made clear they did not want that. There's like eight people who post here anymore.
That's because the forum has been established as a hostile place for hooker/johnnie banter. Years back strippers would stop in and a lot of the cooler young providers would post. Elements of the membership made clear they did not want that. There's like eight people who post here anymore. Originally Posted by FloridaShark
8?

I thought we had it down to 7
Nah, Ah pops up frum time ta time.
Yo.
Hell, I'm still trying to figure out what "diged" means.