HINT!!!!!!!!

How many people fly and you Hate the airlines that up charge for luggage?

Now not all airlines up charge for luggage, which is great and pay and fly them. With the others, I rarely use them, if I use them at all and I take a bag that fits in the overhead compartment.

Enjoy
ya know, some airlines charge for that now.. leaving the "under the seat space" as the only free area..
All the airlines charge too much to go to Greece!

Some wrap there peanuts in plastic. Some change more for raw peanuts!

IB
Yeah I've seen some airline adds that say cum fly me, I won't charge for the extras even with multiple hops.
A few Airlines in Europe put a portable potty on the gangway with a sign:
Last chance for a free piss/shit
A few Airlines in Europe put a portable potty on the gangway with a sign:
Last chance for a free piss/shit Originally Posted by fun2come
There are no free shits in THIS business...unless you own the airline: but then you set the prices, do the marketing, chase off the competition, write fake reviews for your pilots, and yes, sample the flights--quality control and all.
I simply won't fly anywhere if I can drive there within a six or seven hour time frame. Unless maybe it is one of those $29 or $39 fares! Maybe!!!

Considering that pre-flight, you might have to be at the airport a couple hours ahead (both ways) and then when you arrive fight airport clogs to rent a car.

Even with TSA pre or clear, the dollar expenses of short notice flying keep rising to the point where travel is not fun anymore. In fact, hasn't been fun for a long time.

Never mind the dollar expenses, time is valuable, too.
I just bought a pair of one way tickets to Memphis to pick up a new motorcycle and unbelievably, the total cost was $30. And the actual air fair was $5.40, the other 24.60 was for taxes and fees. of course there was a $15 charge if you wanted to use the overhead storage, but I don't need that much for a m/c trip.. Ironically I had to pay the $15 because my helmet won't fit under the seat. LOL I put the ticket on "price watch" to track it after my purchase on the 28th of July.. Now that same ticket is $93. LOLOLOL There are deals to be had, if you have a 2-3 week window for travel. Round trip to Monterrey Mexico a little while back was $155, but out of SanAntonio, not austin.
On top of that you are now expected to pay first class rates to sit in coach or even the cargo area.
How many people fly and you Hate the airlines that up charge for luggage?

Now not all airlines up charge for luggage, which is great and pay and fly them. With the others, I rarely use them, if I use them at all and I take a bag that fits in the overhead compartment.

Enjoy Originally Posted by Passion2015
Did you have a stroke when writing this?
@russellevans Did you become extra retarded when reading this.. What does a baby look like after a minute in the microwave? I don’t know, I close my eyes when I masturbate.
What does a baby look like after a minute in the microwave? I don’t know, I close my eyes when I masturbate. Originally Posted by travis13131
Fuck that was gold.
Quality post!

I'll give you one, not as dark.

Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%.................

It's called wedding cake.
@russellevans now I dig you..that was funny
I really didn't think I would have to explain my post. But oh well.

Its focused on UPCHARGing!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone gets it now.