TFF, here's a new complaint.. NOT Austin. lol

AUGUST 5--A 90-year-old Massachusetts man was arrested for soliciting a prostitute after he called police to report that the woman stole a piece of jewelry after he paid her $100 to perform a sex act.

When cops told Nicholas Salerno that he would face a criminal charge for admitting to hiring a hooker, the nonagenarian replied, “I don’t give a fuck. I’m 90 years old for Christ’s sake.”
Whole story here..

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...-ripoff-647832

The comments at the end of the "news story" are even funnier.
I have to admit that reading that was the highlight of my day!

P.s. I do not offer senior citizens discounts

P.s. I do not offer senior citizens discounts Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
WHAT??? How about an "OLD FUCK" discount.
That's the only really cool thing about getting old. You just don't give a fuck anymore cause there is no future to worry about.
A day behind bars is far more exciting than another day depressed and rotting away in front of a TV.
The guards will like you and even fellow mates in the tank won't mess with a 90 year old cause there's nothing to be gained by it.
Lmfao! No "old fucks or give a fuck" discounts given.
I could just hear him crankily grumbling "I don't give a fuck!" in his matter-of-fact, zero patience 90 year old voice. Too funny.
I could just hear him crankily grumbling "I don't give a fuck!" in his matter-of-fact, zero patience 90 year old voice. Too funny. Originally Posted by JadeRose
Gotta love them old fuckers- this is funny stuff.

P.s. I do not offer senior citizens discounts Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Nor SHOULD you!!!!