Anti-Conservative

Here you go Bambi, Barley and the rest of you members of the delusional stolen election crowd.

Paul Ryan just called you an "anti-conservative" (among other things).

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ic/4120797001/
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
He and John Boehner are right.
Those 2 have lost all credibility and just are trying to stay relevant
Those 2 have lost all credibility and just are trying to stay relevant Originally Posted by winn dixie
Throw in Liz Cheney and you get the Three Stooges.
Pretty much nobody gives AF what Paul Ryan calls them.
Pretty much nobody gives AF what Paul Ryan calls them. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I was about ready to cry. Ryan is yesterday’s news. Not one conservative gives a fuck about him or what he says.
Being called a "bad person" by Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney, or John Boehner is a compliment. All 4 of them are monuments to how poisonous the Establishment is.
I was about ready to cry. Ryan is yesterday’s news. Not one conservative gives a fuck about him or what he says. Originally Posted by bambino
No shit. He and Mitt Romney couldn't beat Biden and Obama out of a second term. True Conservatives would have kicked their ass.
Wasn’t even close.
No shit. He and Mitt Romney couldn't beat Biden and Obama out of a second term. True Conservatives would have kicked their ass. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Ranks up there with Trump’s second term win.
Trump won the first time because voters were tired of the feel-good vaporware that Dems always push, and tired of the white bread business suit globalist bullshit of NeoCons.

He's have won again if he could learn to shut his mouth on occasion, and didn't live on twitter like a 17 year old white girl from LA.
He's have won again if he could learn to shut his mouth on occasion, and didn't live on twitter like a 17 year old white girl from LA. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
While I don't agree with you politically, I suspect you are correct that he could have won, again.

Unfortunately for him, he shot himself in the foot, and yes, he needs to learn when to be quiet. However, I don't think he will.
While I don't agree with you politically, I suspect you are correct that he could have won, again.

Unfortunately for him, he shot himself in the foot, and yes, he needs to learn when to be quiet. However, I don't think he will. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Yeah, he runs his mouth the way a novice gambler bets on a hot streak. He gets too gutsy and too confident, and then promptly fucks himself.

Joe has a 47 year history of putting his foot in his mouth, but it has more of a "Charlie Brown kicking the football" effect where it only embarrasses himself.