Palestinian protesters in NYC!

Yeah, I guess Soros funds Muslims here too. Brought to you by Joey Bribes and friends;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-place-US.html
This happens in the Nations most liberal shit holes!

Is there any doubt that the blm/antheifa protesters just switched their signs and chants!
We now have a "Hamas wing" of the Democrat party. Just what we need, American politicians taking the side of terrorist supported by Iran. SMH

Simplest solution ever, tell Hamas that if they don't stop firing rockets at civilians, they won't get the money Joey has promised and tell Iran the same thing, keep sending rockets to Hamas and even more sanctions will be placed on you. Choices, the answer to all problems.
i see that there are some jews who support the so-called palestinians.
They should charter a plane so they can protest in Jerusalem.
i see that there are some jews who support the so-called palestinians. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes and I know one.
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
The greatest gift in the last 5 years is whomever has taken over writing for the Babylon Bee. Holy shit. They blow The Onion out of the water now.

It's pretty fucking good when the get banned from social media for "fake news" when they're literally a satire site.
Geraldo was on TV last night proudly proclaiming "I'm a Jew, a Zionist and Rasida Taliab is absolutely right about Israel needlessly killing women and children". SMH
Geraldo was on TV last night proudly proclaiming "I'm a Jew, a Zionist and Rasida Taliab is absolutely right about Israel needlessly killing women and children". SMH Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Geraldo is a retard.
Geraldo has to be a hermaphrodite
Joe supports Israel, though. Otherwise, you'd think he'd tell Israel to stop bombing the shit out of Palestinians. He's only the most powerful person in the world.
I say let them fight. Maybe build a Thunderdome.
It's all show anyway. Might as well go big.
Just one last thingo... i hope when whoever is attacking my beautiful Jewish Brothers and Sisters in NYC and ANYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD finally gets to heaven, ALL his 72 wives look like Rachel Levine.
Puddens supports isreal , by give palestin 500 million that Big T took away , Then the moron tells isreal not to defend themselves Hum very interesting