racist Chicago mayor Lori "Beetlejuice" Lightfoot won't speak to white reporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWBkBIus7c

those white supremacist reporters!!!!

BAHHAAAAA
chicago is the mecca for woke libs and this cunt still has issues?

Yeah she has race issues! Just not the ones shes selling!
No wonder Chicago was just named the "rat infested capital of the US". Who in their right mind besides a BLM supporter would vote for this racist, bigot? And she has the nerve to call any Chicago Alderman that disagrees with her, racist.

Lightfoot ( among others ) is the poster child for what Democrats are offering America and it's getting worse by the day.

Not only is Joe Biden playing footsie with China, now he has added Russia and Iran to his buddies list. I'm not sure we will survive 4 years of this.
???????????????????????????

I I just dont get it?
Originally Posted by matchingmole
+1
No wonder Chicago was just named the "rat infested capital of the US". Who in their right mind besides a BLM supporter would vote for this racist, bigot? And she has the nerve to call any Chicago Alderman that disagrees with her, racist.

Lightfoot ( among others ) is the poster child for what Democrats are offering America and it's getting worse by the day.

Not only is Joe Biden playing footsie with China, now he has added Russia and Iran to his buddies list. I'm not sure we will survive 4 years of this. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The True Americans will. The flimsy minded Liberals won't. Joe Biden will do stupid things and say the most incoherent nonsense. The true Americans will rag these Jackasses for voting in a Moron. The Country will fall apart and in 2024 a Conservative Candidate will rise to the top and push stupid Joe to curb and show him how it's done. If Trump runs again Liberals better seek shelter for The Donald will return with a vengeance.
She only wants to talk to Black reporters in an effort to avoid certain critical publications because she doesn't want to end up behind bars.

She doesn't give a fuck about the black community because the black community has been giving her shit for half her life for being a lesbian.
I don't think anyone gives a fuck about the black communities in certain cities. Detroit and South side Chicago have been war zones what seems like forever, yet they have black officials who don't do shit about it. I understand many of these motherfuckers are just trying to fill their pockets but damn, at least act like you are trying to stop the chaos in your city where you were elected and try to make some serious changes because whatever they are doing sure the fuck is not working.

The sad thing is I doubt they even give a shit as long as they are making money as "civil servants" although there is absolutely no civility to be had in a large population of their city.
She only wants to talk to Black reporters in an effort to avoid certain critical publications because she doesn't want to end up behind bars. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Ahhh,
More like she wants to spoon feed her selected chirpers so what gets published helps her stay on top of what she thinks is her electorate.
Classic remain in power maneuver.

But yes, she doesn't give a concern about her actual electorate. She's just bucking for the pension, etc.
She's not as mobbed up as the Daleys, which means she's under Madigan's thumb.

She doesn't want to end up like Blago, Ryan, Hastert, and a couple of the suburban mayors and end up in prison over her corrupt bullshit.

How are any of these people still in power?
Brilliance the racism
I think Gregory Pratt, the Latino reporter who was granted an interview with the racist, cunt Mayor of Chicago deserves props for saying "thanks but no thanks" to the interview unless and until Lightfoot drops her racist (and unconstitutional) demands. Good for him.
I think Gregory Pratt, the Latino reporter who was granted an interview with the racist, cunt Mayor of Chicago deserves props for saying "thanks but no thanks" to the interview unless and until Lightfoot drops her racist (and unconstitutional) demands. Good for him. Originally Posted by GaGambler

In a way, it's good to have an example of how government compelled by law and obligation should not act no matter what times we are living in which is her excuse, "we are living in different times". Uh, no we are not, not according to the law and common sense. What an embarrassment for the people that elected her.