Dominion voting machines screw up again...against republicans

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=entnewsntp

Here we go again. In Pennsylvania, people who wanted to vote in some local elections found that republican voters did not have any republican ballots available electronically. Dominion explained that the ballots were there, they were just marked as democrat ballots. So all someone in hurry had to do was to wait and contact an election official and ask for a provisional republican ballot or go ahead and vote on the one marked as a democrat ballot and hope that it really was a republican ballot that was mismarked.
Oh but nothing to see
Nonpartisan election. In the lede of the story.

One star.
Pittsburgh and Philadelphia are two of the most corrupt democratic cities in the country.
what about Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta?
what about Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Because of stacey abrams; atlanta yes
Because of stacey abrams; atlanta yes Originally Posted by winn dixie
video evidence in fulton county
80+ Million Patriotos should file un class-action lawsuit against Dominion Cheating Systems so the last thing they roll out on their suitcases at 3am is the money they have to pay everybody for stealing our friggin elections!!!
Dominion Cheating Systems Originally Posted by bambino
there had to have been an aspect of hiding their intentions in plain sight and haughty laughter about it by the organizers of Dominion Voting Systems

the initials D V S

devious
I would say something is definitely a miss but it's really water under the bridge now. What needs to be done now is for the Republicans to get Democrats to play the game their way. It's time for the Republicans to play smash mouth Politics.
Nonpartisan election. In the lede of the story.

One star. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's your point?

The dominion system is still fucked up.
I don't watch faux entertainment. Was that the lead story today with the proof provided by the examiner lol. I'm tuned out dah