Bitten & Kumola broker a cease fire?

Really? That's wonderful.
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/705

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Hahaha........The Democratic Party is nothing but a Criminal Cartel.
It's too bad they weren't able to broker the cessation of a Southern Border Illegal Immigration Invasion in Six Days!

May be just let the Egyptians do that one also!
they playin both sides soooo NO
There's no negotiated cease fire. Hamas simply ran out of rockets.
The Israeli's simply return fire, rather accurately btw.
I bet Biden was surprised he brokered the deal.

From what I'm reading, it was brokered by Egypt and a couple of other midEast nations.
I bet Biden was surprised he brokered the deal.

From what I'm reading, it was brokered by Egypt and a couple of other midEast nations. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Deal will be broken as soon as a crate of 20 year old rusty little rockets get found in a warehouse somewhere and get sold to....
Deal will be broken as soon as a crate of 20 year old rusty little rockets get found in a warehouse somewhere and get sold to.... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
no. those crates won't get past israeli and egyptian checkpoints.

they might get some thru those tunnels.

hamas builds their own missiles.
Cease fire? We'll see.
Biden negotiated it? He's taking credit for it which probably clinches that he had no idea.
Cease fire? We'll see.
Biden negotiated it? He's taking credit for it which probably clinches that he had no idea. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
His self-proclaimed, unsupported brag will bite him in the ass in the Middle East AND EUROPE! The Russians, Chinese, and NKs are laughing their asses off at the demented fool.

Those folks have been duking it out for 1,000's of years. He didn't broken cat piss over their. If Egypt did, as reported, Israelis promoted it ... as they've been trying to do from the first Hamas rocket.

But the U.S. people have a brain will recognize that whatever is said about any 'deal" with Iran by the current incompetents in the WH will be a LIE! Just like this one and his other demented rantings. That is not good for the U.S. people or our former allies.
Don't forget Russia and the artic now oh and pipeline ( Oh now puddens has ear piece so they can tell hims what to say )