How long will CNN keep the lights on??

Too long
All the news networks are taking damage.

This is part of the rise of instant demand movies from the streaming outfits, which is killing network broadcasting accross the board. Thus, with nothing other than news, cnn is getting hammered.

Example, the maybe new civie is throwing dinner for 2, then movie night, her choice.
they don't have perpetual trump outrage to do 14 hour analyses over a single tweet over anymore.
Imagine getting your news from one of these outlets.
Trump is no longer around acting like an idiot. Why watch the news so much when the country is now in a lot better place. The faux entertainers are loved by the maga masses though. How bout a rating and some numbers on the trump blog lol. The best blog ever
Imagine getting your news from one of these outlets. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Where, pray tell, should someone go for their news?
I don't watch Fox news. How many times have I said that?

I unashamedly get my news from independent outlets on social media.

The MSM is for boomers who still pay for cable television and watch commercials like zonked out dinosaurs.
Of course you do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
And of course you believe that the MSM is somehow better than independent journalists on social media. The MSM is corrupt to dog shit, and the fact that they've convinced you that they are more reliable than people who are not bought by government entities and corporations is more than a little scary.

The only place you can find actual unbiased news reports is on social media. That's why they want to censor it. And I'm sure you're in full support of that censorship, because T R U M P.
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...all-off-cliff/

LOLing Originally Posted by bambino

no.

actually, its how long will Zucker keeps his CNN job.
oh looks like Ted Turner, the founder of CNN has regretted his role in the expansion of his media empire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Tu...edia_landscape

he's still a liberal dick.