make the Trumpeter responsible

A judge has ordered that one of the most prominent lobbyists of the Trump era, Barry Bennett, have his business assets partially frozen
A judge has ordered that one of the most prominent lobbyists of the Trump era, Barry Bennett, have his business assets partially frozen Originally Posted by VitaMan
The Trump era? What does that mean? Who was he lobbying for? Do you know how to post links? How long was he a lobbyist? For who? And you complain about threads.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...-frozen-490166

You’re welcome.

Take out the trash, Joe!!

I don't get the significance of this. Someone who was working in "Trump World" during the "Trump Era" pissed some Chinese bitch off? Wtf is "Trump World?" Why does this matter?
Trumpeter as in someone who plays a trumpet? Or do you mean Trumpeteer? Which sounds kind of stupid too.
"Or do you mean Trumpeteer? Which sounds kind of stupid too."

Agreed, in principle.
The Trumpeter himself publicly uses phrase like:

Kung Flu
Little Mario
fat pig Rosie

I don't think he would mind at all. He would probably enjoy it.
I've read that he enjoys mashed potatoes in his hair as well. He might enjoy an agrandizing moniker, like Trumpeteer, but probably not Orange Man.
Add to the list:

Little Rocket Man
the Turtle

If so many want Mr. Biden to be responsible for everything, then the same must go for the Trumpeter.

There are those who believe FDR was responsible for getting America into WW2 on purpose, by dangling the Pacific fleet to Japan in Hawaii, making it vulnerable. He was not able to gain a political consensus, so this was the only way to get America in the war.

How does that grab you ?

The tabloid press of today would have had fun with that.
Dude, H I M is not president. Biden is the most powerful person in the world, right now. Why are you whining about T R U M P?
Explain yourself. This is the political forum. Yet any thread about Trump you seem to have a problem with, as if it shouldn't be here.
Because they're all dumb whining threads like this. I don't understand how this story is relevant. Some random dude from "Trump World" pissed some Chinese bitch off. Why should I care about that?
Then go do something else
Dude, H I M is not president. Biden is the most powerful person in the world, right now. Why are you whining about T R U M P? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You see Trump kicked the Liberals in the Ball Sack and it still hurts, lol. Even though Trump is out of Office the Liberals still wish hardships for Trump and his family and anyone who supported him, because they are vindictive, self righteous pricks.