Haters are going to hate?

• gt27
  • 05-04-2017, 01:57 AM
I will say there are some messed up people in life, but do they congregate on this specific forum? I get it, Austin feels small but it does boast a population of my hometown in KC and I know being overlooked by the national media sucks. But I have never seen a board like this one. It's as if these guys like pussy so much that they stumbled onto this site just to bash the providers.

Guys, stop thinking with the head on the tip of your penis and use your head a bit. These gals won't stay around forever if you keep posting the crap you post. She BBFS? Guys guess what, I know 50% the girls that charge money that I have been with do that, but your odds of catching herpes is like 1 in 5, so do the math.

Grow up. But I still love whispers/still looking. Smooches.
I could go for a nice warm creampie right about now.
I could go for a nice warm creampie right about now. Originally Posted by Little Monster
And Lil Monster is gonna Lil Monster.

May you be forever have an endless gloryhole filled with the dewy mouths of virgin angels my son. (makes sign of the cross)
...but your odds of catching herpes is like 1 in 5, so do the math. Originally Posted by gt27
1 in 5? Looks like only if you bang her like you were in an exclusive relationship for 5 years...

4% annual transmission rate between couples where the woman is known infected.

https://consults.blogs.nytimes.com/2...r-herpes/?_r=0

http://www.thestdproject.com/what-is...smission-risk/
And Lil Monster is gonna Lil Monster.

May you be forever have an endless gloryhole filled with the dewy mouths of virgin angels my son. (makes sign of the cross) Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

And if there's a true Unicorn on this board it is most definitely Miss V. It's very rare you meet a woman who's beautiful, smart, funny, and fierce all at the same time in the civie world, let alone our Dark Corner of the web.

And if there's a true Unicorn on this board it is most definitely Miss V. It's very rare you meet a woman who's beautiful, smart, funny, and fierce all at the same time in the civie world, let alone our Dark Corner of the web.

Originally Posted by Little Monster

Who Me???

Attachment 645895

Awww, THANKS BABE! :involve:
Haters gonna masterbate