Name: Heidi.Fly
User ID:: 410533
Phone: After screening
Email Address: heidi.fly@protonmail.com
URL / Website: n/a
City: Fort Worth
State: -
Address: West Fort Worth
Activities: personality(!), Convo (excellent!), cuddling, DFK, teasing, LFK, GCBBBJ (her specialty - GC stands for "Grand Champion"), Dirty talk, CFS, 69, DATY (she LOVES it!), COF (OMG!!)
Hair Length and Color: dark hair to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Heidi says she's 5'7" and 135 lbs and I will agree. Natural breasts with pierced nipples (and metal tassels!) , I think a couple of tats but I never noticed them. Bare kitty - and let me say there are some ugly ones out there and some pretty ones out there . . . I would say Heidi's is in the top 3 for pretty that I've ever seen - ever!
Recommendation: Yes

They need to make the Private Messaging system here like some forums have.

When you get one it will give you a pop up message saying you have a private message.

Most folks open the site and scroll down and don't see the little red square on the right corner because the webpage is moving down and their eyes are automatically focused on the center of the screen and it's like tunnel vision.
I get a pop-up on my phone and on my laptop whenever I have a p.m. I also get an email notification every time somebody responds to a thread that I have contributed to.

And yeah, Heidi is indeed all that, and a bag of chips.
She is The Blow Job Queen
great review!

Wish I could have seen her. We set something up and she told me to go to a certain location and text for the rest of the directions. I got there and texted her and didn’t hear back from her. It was a bummer since I drove 35 minutes to see her.
Wish I could have seen her. We set something up and she told me to go to a certain location and text for the rest of the directions. I got there and texted her and didn’t hear back from her. It was a bummer since I drove 35 minutes to see her. Originally Posted by KalEl9237
I hate to hear that.
  • Coc
  • 07-27-2018, 10:47 PM
Great real emotions review. Thanks for sharing.
Heidi is one of the natural wonders of the world!! About as close to the perfect provider as I have ever come across. If she was into greek (she definitely is not) she would be absolutely perfect.

I was fortunate enough to spend 2 glorious hours with Heidi when I stopped overnight on a cross-country drive in late May. Amazing does not even begin to describe that experience. Sublime skills, and unashamedly slutty......

My only regret is that I don't live in the DFW area so that I could see her anytime I wanted.....
She made it up to me. Great gal!