URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/201092
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Northwest Hwy and Web Chappel
Activities: Almost FBsM, CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Reddish brownish
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Much bigger and older then photos. Not convinced it's the same person.
Recommendation: No
I am sorry for your trouble. But your literary style is awesome! An entertaining story even if not a satisfying experience.
  • 1TGA
  • 01-13-2021, 08:33 AM
Thanks.

*Side note since yesterday the photos in the ad have been changed. These are of her.

~1TGA
God Damn, even the tattooes are ugly.

I agree about your review, very well written, and my favorite review of 2021. I hope 2 beers was enough, and that your dog has forgiven you.
Nice one. We've all been there, walking out thinking "I just spent HOW MUCH on WHAT?"
Next!
One damn honest review and a good read!!! Kudos to that!!!
Thoughts and prayers for your experience.
  • PhoK
  • 01-13-2021, 11:36 AM
That was some funny sh!t
Man, I guess you were little drunk too while writing this awesome review. I like the part two beer and soap wouldn't enough to cover the mistake.
Have been to that route myself more than money, its other things that hurt more.
(214) 709-5629 adding her phone number so some future guy is saved by this review.
  • 1TGA
  • 01-13-2021, 02:09 PM
as a follow up;
My dog is still giving me the side eye.
Spirits were necessary.
Thanks for adding the phone number that was an oversight.

~1TGA
Thank you for the review, I really enjoy reading it.
Sorry to bump up this review but it is too good and funny. Your writing style is fantastic. Too bad your experience was not.
I, for one, would like to hear the "few additional scaring details", when you have the time.

Good review, and well written, despite the typos.
The story reminded me of a couple of movies, Bachelor Party and King Pin. I’ll let you figure out the scenes from the movie.