Encounter: Late night with Naughty Bunny 🐰

Date: Late January
User ID:: Naughty Bunny
Phone: (571) 295-3875
URL / Website: -
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Seduced me... BBBJ, DFK, SS, RCG, CG, MISS AND DFK TILL FINISH.
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slim with beautiful MM and a nice stomach.
Smoking hot cougar.
Recommendation: Yes
Bunny is very good and has great IOP. But she does not answer her texts until mid day in my experience. It takes a little time until get to schedule with her. She is not a morning person. Fyi.
Bunny is very good and has great IOP. But she does not answer her texts until mid day in my experience. It takes a little time until get to schedule with her. She is not a morning person. Fyi. Originally Posted by TxGuy69

Alright that makes me feel a bit better. IOP, I agree probably some of the best.
  • tom51
  • 02-25-2021, 07:04 AM
She is mid day lady and saw her last week and is just a great fuck and loves cip but her bbbj skills are awesome and love it after getting me hard as a rock she does SS then eases my cock in her very tight pussy and from there just fuck her brains out til the jizz fills her tight kitty!
No link or pics?
She is mid day lady and saw her last week and is just a great fuck and loves cip but her bbbj skills are awesome and love it after getting me hard as a rock she does SS then eases my cock in her very tight pussy and from there just fuck her brains out til the jizz fills her tight kitty! Originally Posted by tom51
Wow! What Asian is she?
Ive mostly seen Chinese in apt/hotel environments
No link or pics? Originally Posted by slims099
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=21

You need a basic entry level account on this link but you can see the pics. She adds a pic from time to time.
Wow! What Asian is she?
Ive mostly seen Chinese in apt/hotel environments Originally Posted by Xipher

Thanks for the details.
I need to hunt this Rabbit

Thanks for the details.
I need to hunt this Rabbit Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
I booked a 9pm, Left around 12am with a soda and a couple other goodies, shit she even gifted me some champion socks! Warmest pair of socks I've over owned!

Ty Bunny! 🐇
Just a small detail, but Bunny is actually half Korean and half Japanese. She is an amazing date. My favorite. NC
Just a small detail, but Bunny is actually half Korean and half Japanese. She is an amazing date. My favorite. NC Originally Posted by NamjaChingu

Is she fluent?
I’m not sure. Keep in mind that she is basically Korean. She grew up in Korea. She has one parent who is Japanese. She lived in Japan for a few years during her adolescence, so I assume she speaks the language, but before and after that period she lived the vast majority of her life in Korea. She has mostly worked in the Korean spas here or as an indy. I say all of this so that you don’t go along thinking that she is going to naturally fulfill any Japanese fetishes that one might have. You would need to discuss that / those with her directly. NC
What are “Japanese Fetishes” ? Anything out of the ordinary compared to the usual list of fetishes ?