URL / Website: https://theartofmajuru1.com/
City: Frisco
State: Texas
Address: Not far from The Star
Activities: FBSM Salt scrub and shower
Hair Length and Color: blonde shoulder-length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not Skinny not BBW, photos on website are reasonably accurate and current. A country girl kinda face. little makeup
Recommendation: Yes
My vision now is of her with 2 masks on and requiring 6 foot distance for a FBSM. After all is said and done, I would be told I had a massage when I really did not. That would be consistent with Fauci.
My vision now is of her with 2 masks on and requiring 6 foot distance for a FBSM. After all is said and done, I would be told I had a massage when I really did not. That would be consistent with Fauci. Originally Posted by Equipeeler55
And telling lies each day to better control the people and cause more to die. (Hydroxichloroquine will not kill you! Would have saved nearly everyone who died of true Covid 19, i take it as a preventative and as you can tell it has not killed me)
And telling lies each day to better control the people and cause more to die. (Hydroxichloroquine will not kill you! Would have saved nearly everyone who died of true Covid 19, i take it as a preventative and as you can tell it has not killed me) Originally Posted by CellarDweller

What do you mean, a drug used from 1956 to 2020 that saved millions of people from malaria might be OK to take.
I was trying not to inflame the "sensitive" among us. Guess we can sit back and wait for the "orange man bad" crowd to rise up.
There is a doctor who is practicing in N. California who has treated all of his 17000 covid patients with this and had zero die. Most recover in a few days and he suggests that if Faucci had allowed use of this there would have been 2/3 fewer deaths from the virus.
The powers that be dont like this and threaten his license but they have the deaths of hundreds of thousands of ppl on their hands. Faucci dislikes this treatment because he has ownership in maderna ans wants the big money.
By the way, hydroxychloriquine costs abour 80 cents a dose, Maderna is $3000 per dose.
It stinks to high heaven what these people have done. For money.
There is a doctor who is practicing in N. California who has treated all of his 17000 covid patients with this and had zero die. Most recover in a few days and he suggests that if Faucci had allowed use of this there would have been 2/3 fewer deaths from the virus.
The powers that be dont like this and threaten his license but they have the deaths of hundreds of thousands of ppl on their hands. Faucci dislikes this treatment because he has ownership in maderna ans wants the big money.
By the way, hydroxychloriquine costs abour 80 cents a dose, Maderna is $3000 per dose.
It stinks to high heaven what these people have done. For money. Originally Posted by CellarDweller
As a retired medical professional, I totally agree. The failure to treat individuals properly will go down as one of the great injustices of the 21st century. During H1N1, Fauci was all for HCQ treatment. Gates and Fauci were the two biggest proponents against HCQ and they stand to gain the most from vaccine approvals.
From the start if people would have been given HCQ/Azythromycin/dexamethasone therapy, the vast majority of lives would have been saved, probably up to 90%. Problem is that they are old drugs that are cheap as can be. Instead of professing dex treatment, they were pushing remdesivir cause it cost $3,500/treatment because it decreased sick time by 33%. Dex at less than a $1/ treatment was better than that and has been used on pneumonic patients for years to decrease the inflammation cascade.
I personally know doctors that recommended all of these treatments and their life has been hell since.
What occurred in this country last year was an unspeakable tragedy.
As for our countries direction, my good friend who is worth north of 100M just obtained citizenship in Mexico. The more I see, he seems to have made a good decision.
  • motor
  • 03-20-2021, 06:51 PM
I thought this was a review of a provider, turns out to be a dick measuring contest.

on topic...thanks for the review
I thought this was a review of a provider, turns out to be a dick measuring contest. Originally Posted by motor

What do you expect when you compare a provider to someone who has repeatedly lied to the American public.
What do you expect when you compare a provider to someone who has repeatedly lied to the American public. Originally Posted by Equipeeler55
I must of misread... I had no idea the provider was being compared to tRUMP.
The Fauci reference is really creepy. Kind of demeaning
I must of misread... I had no idea the provider was being compared to tRUMP. Originally Posted by jack_hill
I will refer you to my previous post.

“ I was trying not to inflame the "sensitive" among us. Guess we can sit back and wait for the "orange man bad" crowd to rise up.”
It stinks to high heaven what these people have done. For money. Originally Posted by CellarDweller
Gotta name? Gotta link? I call bs
Gotta name? Gotta link? I call bs Originally Posted by RX792P
Don't bother, just leave the mouth breathers to their post-modernist circle jerk.
So, I'm confused. Is this review for a massage with a handjob ending? Sounds expensive for a hand job.
Folks this is a review of an encounter with an ECCIE provider. If you want to have a debate about things COVID related go to the Sandbox or better yet the political forum. Closing this as it is completely derailed.