DATY/DATO Only Sessions

A few providers have started advertising DATO/DATO only sessions for a reduced rate and I was wondering what, if anything, that includes other than the obvious. Does it just mean no L2 or L3? Do I have to go L1 myself? Any contact with any other body parts?
great ?.......................
Very curious also... I assumed it meant exactly what it says... DATY/DATO only...
Tried to schedule with Fawn. She was offering DATY and DATO only and I wanted some of that. But she never returned my email. Don't know why.
Awww Super...

You can come make me squirm anytime!!
  • fawn
  • 01-05-2010, 10:59 AM
Tried to schedule with Fawn. She was offering DATY and DATO only and I wanted some of that. But she never returned my email. Don't know why. Originally Posted by supersarge
Baby, I'm sorry I never received your email, you know you can come see me anytime..... but yes I do offer Daty/Dato Only....matter of fact it is in my ad today ...it is an every day offering...and I am having great success with it....the men are loving it....I call it the all you can eat buffet....[ame="http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=6184"]http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=6184[/ame]
Thought you might been ill or something. Will reschedule.
Huh. . .I saw that on an ad the other day.

I thought maybe they were paying us for servicing them, lol.

All kidding aside, I would schedule something like that, but the problem is I get so worked up making them shudder and squirm that I would have to do other activities even though that was not the original plan.

Call me weird, but the more they get horny, the more excited I get. I almost came once simply going down on a girl because she was so responsive. Almost. . .see my concern?

Now here is a thought. . .

FANTASY PROVIDER AD:

Limited time gents! Sign up for my 69 for $69.00--30 minutes or until one of us cums--whichever happens first.

LOL!

I can dream, can't I?
  • fawn
  • 01-05-2010, 11:38 AM
well that does happen, but while I am sitting on your face and you are dining of some fine prime meat , you can work your magic on yourself....
or until one of us cums Originally Posted by ANONONE
Hmmm, I'd hate to pay a clockwatcher/actress for that!
There is some providers that don't offer just daty,Never understood why not?
I experienced Fawn's DATY and DATO special today and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Now I want to try all of Fawn's delights!
I would have to agree that it would be difficult to stop with DATY/DATO. Both are personal favorites but always as just part of the session.
I used to have the handle txcwby6990 on another board and this topic was thorughly discussed. I LOVE DATY and enjoy sessions that involve only that IF the woman is able to get off and have fun too. Some days I just want to lean back and get a B&G specal too. Other days I head for my favorite AMP for some of THAT. Hint: I scratch te itch of the day when IT arises.
Didn't realize there could be such a big demand for just this service....I think I'm gonna add it to my menu. woohoo! Thanks for the idea...