Hottest Providers 20-35

I am happy with all the names listed--we are lucky to have so many attractive providers in this area--but am surprised that Nina Moretti's name does not appear on anyone's list. I always thought Nina, Laney Von, and Micah Lee were the hottest as to pure looks that I ever saw, although it is true that they have not been real active lately. On the other hand, I'd have to add the new girl, Angel Dreams, to this list. Very tasty.
Thatdude do you and I have to have another sit down about you not adding my to your list? LOL. I am playing with you baby.
They ladies in this age range I've seen that fit in this are:
Madison May
Tara Evens (been too long)
Carla Sweets
These ladies bodies are awesome!!! Originally Posted by scurryken
Thank you. And yes it has.
Can't even have this conversation without adding Madison May or even Isabella Preslie. HOT HOT HOT Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

Thank you love
Someone who is definitely worth mentioning who hasn't yet is Bliss of DFW she is absolutely gorgeous and has an amazing personality, every time I have seen her, she has blown me away with a great time and full of passion. Most definitely my ATF and top of my list. Originally Posted by Rufnex
List like these are subjective but in no particular order Fararri, Adorna Kisses,Emary Preston, Nicole Rae, Mya Michelle, Genesis Nicole, Aprill, Adriana Paige, Carla Sweets, Bliss of DFW, Dianna Devin, Asian Yaya,. I am sure I will be adding to this list Originally Posted by Thatdude
Thank you
Xoxoxo
Ida523... you have the most amazing list!
Thank u babe!
I think Im hot
Ida523... you have the most amazing list!
Thank u babe! Originally Posted by jordan9
You are most welcome sexy, and thank you for a wonderful evening!
List like these are subjective but in no particular order Fararri, Adorna Kisses,Emary Preston, Nicole Rae, Mya Michelle, Genesis Nicole, Aprill, Adriana Paige, Carla Sweets, Bliss of DFW, Dianna Devin, Asian Yaya,. I am sure I will be adding to this list Originally Posted by Thatdude

Thank you so much Darling! *curtsy*

Mdison May Gets my Vote!!! Number 1
Only mentioning ladies that currently show their face and in alphabetical order.

Berkleigh

Brittany Paige

Dallas Bella

Erin Blake

Madison May

Safire Sweet

Tara Evans

Only mentioning ladies that currently show their face and in alphabetical order.

Brittany Paige

Safire Sweet
Originally Posted by netman
Whoa. Brittany Paige and Safire Sweet look damn good. Definitely adding these 2 ladies to my list. Good post netman.
Lol I just received a ridiculous and pathetic PM from one of the girls on your list (and I bet MOST people on here can guess who it was from). Very childish and disappointing, to say the least. I can't believe I even have to say this, but I mean NO offense to any of the other ladies you listed netman. A couple of them I already have been wanting to see, but I just haven't gotten around to it. Brittany and Safire really caught my eye because they look damn good and I haven't seen much of them. That's all I was saying. Not sure I've ever seen Brittany Paige, and I only learned of Safire Sweet after reading a thread in the ML in which she was mentioned yesterday. Wow
Lol I just received a ridiculous and pathetic PM from one of the girls on your list (and I bet MOST people on here can guess who it was from). Very childish and disappointing, to say the least. I can't believe I even have to say this, but I mean NO offense to any of the other ladies you listed netman. A couple of them I already have been wanting to see, but I just haven't gotten around to it. Brittany and Safire really caught my eye because they look damn good and I haven't seen much of them. That's all I was saying. Not sure I've ever seen Brittany Paige, and I only learned of Safire Sweet after reading a thread in the ML in which she was mentioned yesterday. Wow Originally Posted by Genosha
I guess Tara is back to her old ways.
Thank you Netman.