Name: Red
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: 972-11181 Denton Dr. STE110
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ(Multiple),DT,BLS, CIMNQNS, clitorial stimulation, FIV, Breast play, DATY,GFE to the MAX, massage, DFK (A lot of kissing), light spanking of ass, gentle hair pulling, ass fondling .
Hair Length and Color: past shoulder blades, redish dark brown, soft and luxurious
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5-1 (or 2), 105 to 110,B cups (tits are soft and she likes a little bit of firm pinching of her nipples), pretty shaved pussy, firm ass, soft skin, pretty face ( at least an 8), pleasing general shape, no tattoos or piercings.

I know this is not "physical", but her energy is high, appears to love sex and pleasing and is going to one AMP girl in high demand IMO.
Recommendation: No
The Recommendation must be a mistake?
Since we are both of age do you have any recommendations that suit you?.. some girls treat you differently when you are of age.
Thanks
Since we are both of age do you have any recommendations that suit you?.. some girls treat you differently when you are of age.
Thanks Originally Posted by scttthms1
I can only see activities and physical description, but it is obviously a mistake not recommending. Unless she bit his dick off.
I have no idea where the "no" came from … she was a resounding YES< YES< YES!!!!!!!!!