City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: fia,fip,golden shower,face fuck,cim
Hair Length and Color: Shoulders,black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short abt 5'1",chubby, vertical scar on her tummy,cold sore or summin above her lip rt side of mouth, unattractive milf
Recommendation: No
40+ eh? Same guy who said young Perfect's about 37+?

Vicky unattractive? Somebody get this guy some glasses.

Must be the most dubious and contraDICKtory review I've ever seen.

Midnight in America, with this one's negative agenda?

MAGA (Make Amps Great Again)!

Now that's what I call an ice breaker
It's guys like this that gives mongers a bad name...
Enjoy the Staff edit. Sounds like it suits you. Staff edit. Cheers!
mmm something does not add up. and ugly and ugly
of the many past reviews of this lady the terms fat and ugly were not used.

I dont get it....She allowed you to fia,fip,face fuck her,cum in her mouth and piss on her and youre giving her a no????
Arent you a cherry
My reply is no.
It's guys like this that gives mongers a bad name... Originally Posted by Goose2u
Or is it the promoters who raved about how Beautiful she is and her service.
"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars (like Vicky),
But in ourselves . . .”

No; well-reviewed, outstanding Vicky is (obviously) neither ugly (!) (I guess saying that sort of thing by HSL and Jmeoffe is allowed now??)

The problem is that a small group of determined attackers including HSL and Jmeoffe continue to falsely attack not just Vicky but Foxy and other Blue girls as aged, ugly, poor service, etc.

After Jmeoffe, HSL's partner in crime here (see his false and illegal Staff editallegation in his post above), posted a vicious review saying that Vicky was "50" with poor service, I posted a refutation quoting reviews from diverse experienced hands in awe of her service, including those who frequently review other spas but have never (or rarely) reviewed Blue Spa before, rightly exclaiming in glowing terms how highly they thought of Vicky.

HSL, by contrast, is in the group that, absurdly, completely denies that any AMP providers are in their 20s (though as so many reviews confirm, most at Blue right now are!) while in their posts promoting providers who truly are close to 50 (see for example HSL's recent "AMP Milf Review" of one he himself put at 46), but who others, after trying them, said offer poor IOP and more limited service than he advertised.

As Victor Hugo said, “[t]he wicked envy and hate; it is their way of admiring.”

Well, at least we all agree that sweet Vicky's service is off the charts!
That review was a tough read.

Or is it the promoters who raved about how Beautiful she is and her service.
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
I just found it unbelievably disgusting but that's just me
I just found it unbelievably disgusting but that's just me Originally Posted by Goose2u
I usually just let stuff like this roll off figuring a YMMV issue. I’ve seen Vicky. It’s been a few months, but unless she overdosed on kimchi during her vacation, she’s nowhere near chubby. She’s not a kpop clone, but the “Vicky” I saw was a decent looking little pleaser.

I agree with AH though, you’re not going to find 20-something kpop models around here willing to take anything close to the treatment depicted. So that shoulda been an indicator. Head on over to SA and you’ll find plenty of them, but none that’ll even seriously consider fucking you plain vanilla for less than 3 times the amount we pay at AMPs.
It looks to me like a disrespectful treatment of a person, but I can understand the feeling of being disappointed by the reviews. I had a similar initial experience, but I declined the session entirely once I confirmed it was her.