Name: Pistol Mark
User ID:: Sexy blonde gymnast
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=152302
City: Frisco
State: Texas
Address: Frisco
Activities: Hug convo massage caress ass worship LFK dfk BLS bbbj daty HJ Prone Bone
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Probably one of the best white girl asses in the biz. Firm body and natural Bs. Clean shaven Cha Cha and great smell from head to toe. Only down was more makeup than I was expecting. She doesn’t have the all natural smooth complexion as her pictures profile would indicate.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review, need to check out Pistol and her great ass!
  • tom51
  • 01-28-2019, 05:58 AM
Awesome review of awesome lady and such a great fuck no doubt and have seen her more than any provider and many reasons she's my ATF. She always brings her A game and just fucks your brains out and that ASS is to die for and if you love her dickin that pussy well the ASS is totally awesome and extremely tight and have pounded it as well many times. She is just the complete package and the best RCG. will see her very soon again for the umpteenth time and counting!!!
By far the best encounter and something I will fondly remember. One of the few that is actually better than her pictures. Now I have to try to see her again!