Liz Cheney Is the Only Man in the Republican Party Right Now

• pxmcc
  • 08-22-2022, 04:42 AM
This gal is a fucking live grenade. She gives exactly zero fucks, and she makes me lol.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/liz-c...b0f72c09d866fb

Trump would made the cut too, but he doesn't really qualify as a man, more like a treasonous, seditious, henious ogre overweight swamp monster thingee..
She sure does look like her father
Liz Cheney has more balls than Trump ever had…..
  • pxmcc
  • 09-07-2022, 05:59 PM
^^lol agreed sir..

i have to admit that seeing a Cheney help save democracy has caused me a bit of cognitive dissonance, but in democracy's dire straits, we'll take what help we can from all comers, surname Cheneys not excluded..
lizzie cheney may be a man?

One thing for shore. She got voted outta office fair n square!
Every politician seems to pipe up when they are destined to lose, or badly lose an election. She is so delusional that she thinks she can run for president - Repubs would never vote for her now that she was on the Jan 6th dog n pony show committee, and democrats would never vote for her either. Really - only democrats like her bc she was on the committee, but they will have little use for her down the road. Also - its easy to be brave when you have millions in the bank inherited from your father and his deals with Halliburton. She has little honor, neither does her family.
Seeing yall still crying about Trump is hilarious every time. Please tell us more about how Trump ruined your miserable life? Lmfao
Democrats, can y'all get together and solve the riddle of what a woman is and which bathrooms to use?
  • pxmcc
  • 09-08-2022, 10:59 AM
Seeing yall still crying about Trump is hilarious every time. Please tell us more about how Trump ruined your miserable life? Lmfao Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
crying about trump?
bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

truth is i'm folmfao about trump. wait, mommy, the emperor has no clothes! n wtf, he fat af mommy.
i cannot unsee what i have seen, mommy. going forward, i expect i'll have nightmares of such corpulence..
Seeing yall still crying about Trump is hilarious every time. Please tell us more about how Trump ruined your miserable life? Lmfao Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
+1 ^

It's comical. It's actually amazing after all these years, TDS still paying no rent........