Political Leanings

I've noticed a few providers that list their political affiliations in their signature. I have always been curious to know why. To be clear this isn't intended to be 'which party is better for the country' type of discussion.
I do it because I just have no qualms about being a Maga republican and could careless what anyone thinks of me. It’s not gonna hurt my business one way or another, we don’t all have to have the same beliefs! Same reason people come on a hooker board and talk about politics.

Js…..
I do it because I just have no qualms about being a Maga republican and could careless what anyone thinks of me. It’s not gonna hurt my business one way or another, we don’t all have to have the same beliefs! Same reason people come on a hooker board and talk about politics.

Js….. Originally Posted by Cendell M

Thanks for the response. Its just something I have always been curious about.

Follow up question to your last point:

Do you think by adding your political affiliation to your signature you are also by definition 'talking politics' on a hooker board?
No, and I really feel that 95% of the men here don’t really give a shit what our politics are they’re here to get laid ( most of them) and even if what does it matter. Someone doesn’t like my politics they don’t have to contact me.
Criminals wouldn't want to meet Right leaning providers....for self defense reasons
On dating sites, such as tinder or bumble, you will often see requirements in a woman's profile such as "don't contact me if you voted for Trump" or "Biden voters keep scrolling." Its a way of saying they are really into their politics/political party and it would be too hard to date you if you feel differently.
I do it because I just have no qualms about being a Maga republican and could careless what anyone thinks of me. Originally Posted by Cendell M

Any ladies here ULTRA MAGA or even better EXTREME MAGA ?
Any ladies here ULTRA MAGA or even better EXTREME MAGA ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

Whats the difference?
Any ladies here ULTRA MAGA or even better EXTREME MAGA ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Not my concern!
No, and I really feel that 95% of the men here don’t really give a shit what our politics are they’re here to get laid ( most of them) and even if what does it matter. Someone doesn’t like my politics they don’t have to contact me. Originally Posted by Cendell M

Maga women are Hott
Whats the difference? Originally Posted by milflover1287
I'll let you know after I find some
You probably won’t see a MAGA or Trump loving provider say they wouldn’t see a liberal client. As long as he keeps his political views out of the session then it should be all good.
They list it bc they think it'll help get more Gents thru the door. Even though they'll tell you any other reason why.
I've noticed a few providers that list their political affiliations in their signature. I have always been curious to know why. To be clear this isn't intended to be 'which party is better for the country' type of discussion. Originally Posted by milflover1287
Strong correlation between the providers that are most politically opinionated, combative, and centers of drama on these boards, and the providers who charge inexplicably low rates. Almost as if hobbyists actually use these sites to do research, see how certain providers behave online, and say, "nope."
They list it bc they think it'll help get more Gents thru the door. Even though they'll tell you any other reason why. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley

Thats what I assumed, but I still wanted to ask the question.