KansASS goes for TRUMP !

More bad news today for EKIM The Inbred Chimp. It appears that the state of KansASS has gone for Trump. Guess EKIM will be crying on his shrilLIARy blowup doll tonight !
not everybody that lives in KanASS is stupid like retarded lenny
More bad news today for EKIM The Inbred Chimp. It appears that the state of KansASS has gone for Trump. Guess EKIM will be crying on his shrilLIARy blowup doll tonight ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
not everybody that lives in KanASS is stupid like retarded lenny Originally Posted by gary5912
LMFAO Kansas is a republican state, only you two retards think it is newsworthy. Damn you are dumb. Gary still got my vote.
LMFAO Kansas is a republican state, only you two retards think it is newsworthy. Damn you are dumb. Gary still got my vote. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If it's a Republican state, then YOU must be mighty lonely in those KansASS mountains EKIM ! Especially TODAY, with YOU not winning any " position "as YOU have always wanted to, in the DOTY 2016-2017 ( NOT 2915 !!! ) poll !!!!! But way to start YOUR next campaign so early !