Nuru providers?

Who are they? Which ones provide an outstanding experience?
Angel Therapist is outstanding and has more energy and goes and goes like the energizer bunny. Her very firm body and nuru gel are ment to be!
Is it therapeutic as well?
The nuru no, it is all 100% sexual...but her massage skills are in the top 2 of all the massages I have ever had and I get a lot of massages. Her 2 hour special will afford you time to experience her nuru and massage and her other awesome talents as well if you so chose to accept the mission.
Damnit goof, I think I am sold!
Nuru is more than sensual, but erotic healing -Mutual climaxing os included with my Nuru. Here's more detail :

We start out with a warm shower - where gradually we kiss and caress all over our bodies playfully to warm things up; your comfort between us is a must. Then, while damp still, we hop on a protective yet comfy sheet placed over my California King pillow top bed. After a taste of you, I glide and slide over your body with authentic and edible Nuru Gel (lick, lick!) mutually in pleasure as we stimulate our deep muscle tissues that's already been warmed by our couples' shower. Sweat, our juices, and warmth reactivates the Nuru gel - a little goes a lomg way.

What unfolds next is more slipping and sliding and not to mention the exploration of our bodies... (L2/Cock Worshipping).
Well, I would love to try a voluptuous chocolate vixen!
Nuru is my unicorn...I want one badly
I was just about to suggest Eva Damita!
  • Gbfsl
  • 03-09-2016, 02:08 PM
Damnit goof, I think I am sold! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
could be among the finest two hours you could ever imagine having. AT is awesome.
You won't be disappointed DK...

Eva I may just have to experience your nuru in the very near future as it sounds just divine!
I was woundering the same thing, after Lei left no one comes close to her NURU
Nuru is more than sensual, but erotic healing -Mutual climaxing os included with my Nuru. Here's more detail :

We start out with a warm shower - where gradually we kiss and caress all over our bodies playfully to warm things up; your comfort between us is a must. Then, while damp still, we hop on a protective yet comfy sheet placed over my California King pillow top bed. After a taste of you, I glide and slide over your body with authentic and edible Nuru Gel (lick, lick!) mutually in pleasure as we stimulate our deep muscle tissues that's already been warmed by our couples' shower. Sweat, our juices, and warmth reactivates the Nuru gel - a little goes a lomg way.

What unfolds next is more slipping and sliding and not to mention the exploration of our bodies... (L2/Cock Worshipping). Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Do you do ladies? I want to experience it bad!
You won't be disappointed DK...

Eva I may just have to experience your nuru in the very near future as it sounds just divine! Originally Posted by goofy11
I'm always NURU ready when you are!

And Kendall I'd get distracted with that booty of yours but nevertheless I'd enjoy giving you a nuru body slide!!!

OP DarkeyKong - I'd love to worship you after a Nuru Glide...mmmmhhhmmm...
OP DarkeyKong - I'd love to worship you after a Nuru Glide...mmmmhhhmmm... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Well, you definitely make it sound like a memorable experience!