Question...let's talk about when our friend comes every month 😈 Help a sIsta out :)

Hi,
So I'm still kind of new to the provider world (only a year,and some months in).
I have very irregular periods, they don't come every month or they come and last for awhile. Sort of hard to know when they are coming.

Some guys like to postpone dates; some prefer to do things like oral or go to lunch/dinner. I kind of get nervous telling a guy flat out my period is here and having to cancel.

I was wondering what are some ways of telling them, or options to go through with the date. Are there men that prefer just greek during a session during that time? Any advice helps.
Nina
Just be honest with us...I have had ladies cancel and use this as an excuse to see some one else, it's easy to determine when he posts review for same day and I PM the guy and ask outright...we do talk too...
But if you have that time of month, I will still see you and enjoy the time and other activities that you are able to do safely...BBBJ, RUSSIAN, HJ, GREEK, ETC
I know you have a life to live, we call this a hobby, but I know if I plan time with you the donation you are expecting is being planned by you to be spent...
Let's still have respect for each other...better for you that the experience is mutually enjoyable so that I return and tell others how special you are...
Sorry for the ramble but you get idea...
MarineButch
If I show up and you say that you're Aunt Flo has arrived I shall say to you. "I guess you'll be swallowing today."
  • Gbfsl
  • 03-12-2016, 07:25 AM
Nina
Just be honest with us...I have had ladies cancel and use this as an excuse to see some one else, it's easy to determine when he posts review for same day and I PM the guy and ask outright...we do talk too...
But if you have that time of month, I will still see you and enjoy the time and other activities that you are able to do safely...BBBJ, RUSSIAN, HJ, GREEK, ETC
I know you have a life to live, we call this a hobby, but I know if I plan time with you the donation you are expecting is being planned by you to be spent...
Let's still have respect for each other...better for you that the experience is mutually enjoyable so that I return and tell others how special you are...
Sorry for the ramble but you get idea...
MarineButch Originally Posted by MarineButch
+1. Well said. I have found most ladies at peak sexuality (just plain super horny) at that time of the month. It has never stopped me and the lady from having a great time together. The key is communication and doing whatever you are both comfortable doing.
+1. Well said. I have found most ladies at peak sexuality (just plain super horny) at that time of the month. It has never stopped me and the lady from having a great time together. The key is communication and doing whatever you are both comfortable doing. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Super horny but I always assumed that guys are grossed out by it and take those few days off
Thanks. yea mine came today and I just feel bad for cancelling all my appointments.
Super horny but I always assumed that guys are grossed out by it and take those few days off Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
YEEESSSS. ME TOOO.That's why I just tell them and see where it goes.
  • Gbfsl
  • 03-12-2016, 08:20 AM
Super horny but I always assumed that guys are grossed out by it and take those few days off Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

One should be careful about ever making assumptions. JS. :-)
Jeezus just tell people you are out of town.
Why would you want to tell the whole world your gash is bleeding?
Doesn't exactly scream classy.
I have no problem with it. Some of my best sessions involved no fucking at all. If a lady is great at BBBJ, kissing and passionate foreplay, that is all I need to be satisfied. Just let me know upfront. I have had this happen a couple times and always went through with the appointment.
Well, that's what [throwaway] towels are for.
Just tell me. I can handle the truth. And I'll graciously accept the invitation to reschedule.
Jeezus just tell people you are out of town.
Why would you want to tell the whole world your gash is bleeding?
Doesn't exactly scream classy. Originally Posted by willyjack
Neither does the word GASH.
Aunt Flo is mother Nature's way of Cleaning the Vagina, from the inside out. Just be glad Aunt Flo did arrive. The sight of blood might gross some guy's out but, if you think of why she arrived and what good she does while visiting, you will be glad to wait a few more days to enjoy that sweet clean vagina. I thought we were all grown up's here and knew stuff like this but, calling a woman's vagina, a GASH makes me wonder.

CG
  • Gbfsl
  • 03-12-2016, 10:35 AM
Just tell me. I can handle the truth. And I'll graciously accept the invitation to reschedule. Originally Posted by TinMan
TinMan has pretty good taste in women. So once you reschedule your appointment with him and you find your horny self with free time on your hands, drop me a note. Could be time for a play date.
I'm betting most of the guys here are or have been married. If it does not stop you, it won't stop the majority of them. Granted, some are a bit squeamish about it, but that's why nature gave you two other options. For every guy that won't see you, there are three that will. Just be upfront about it.