question for the members here

What would you do as a HOBBIEST....if you got to the providers incall and began the session only to discover that the lady had strange looking sores on her body? Would you continue the session or leave the donation and go? Or would you leave without leaving the donation?

What would you do as a PROVIDER.... if the client arrived at your incall and when the session began you discover odd looking sores on the client? Would you cancel the session and decline the donation or continue the session with caution?

Providers of body rubs...what would you do? Continue the session or end it?

Just asking for input here.
I would make a quick assessment regarding the types of sores, how many, their origin, their potential for spreading to me.. not a Doctor, just saying what I would do.. after all, I'm seeking pussy, and I don't give up easily once it's near and available.

if I think the sores are benign, I may ask about them and stay, depending on the perceived veracity of the response.. or I might not ask, and go forward. if I perceive the condition as unfavorable, I leave without giving up money (because of a serious omission of facts, assuming I was not told beforehand).

leaving while depositing cash is not an option.. leaving a sperm deposit with cash is possible if the sores are not serious.
I would agree with Chung Tran. Keep in mind, though, that some people have benign skin conditions like psoriasis that can look ugly, so I would consider asking politely what the deal is before you make a decision.

Open or oozing sores? Hell, no. Politely end it, even if you spent a lot of time setting it up. Your health is worth more than the money
I would gently and respectfully mention my issue the sores and offer to continue the session with medical gloves. Providers should keep a box on hand, Walmart carries them. If he declines, he should get his money back, hopefully leaving a cancellation fee for your time in getting ready for him and saving your time for him. Now a mild non contagious issue like acne or psoriasis, or old sores that are healed and not draining are no big deal, I wouldn't even use gloves.
Even if the client says it is psoriasis but it does not look like any psoriasis ever noted before, and they are round and red, about the size of a dime, that does not sound or resemble psoriasis ..... no way my mouth is going near that --- Regardless of what HE says it isl Sores are dangerous, and my health is more important than any amount of cash.
Even if the client says it is psoriasis but it does not look like any psoriasis ever noted before, and they are round and red, about the size of a dime, that does not sound or resemble psoriasis ..... no way my mouth is going near that --- Regardless of what HE says it isl Sores are dangerous, and my health is more important than any amount of cash. Originally Posted by SweetCougar
That actually describes plaque psoriasis perfectly.

Even so, if there's a health concern on either side, both parties should either agree to wrap it or cancel the session and move on.
I would turn around and head for the door. I would not feel obligated to pay for the session unless the sores were mentioned in the ad/profile.
I would be turned off by any weird looking sore really. I would be honest with my provider, I would leave some type of gift but definitely not the whole gift.
Obviously you're going to cancel the session in some fashion, unless you're self-destructive or have a death wish. Silly question...

Are we still taking about your negative review? I don't think this will affect your business. The people that enjoy your type will still seek you out.
Even if it is JUST psoriasis...I'm not licking, touching, caressing or anything else. Sorry. I dont need nor desire anyone leaking and oozing all over me and my stuff. Stay the fuck home!
What I wouldn't do is go through with the session, but with restricted activities because of my concern about the sores. Then, upon completion of the session, adjust the donation because of reduced activities. Then, when the provider calls me out in open forum for shorting her, start a thread blaming my bad behavior on her medical condition. I would definitely not do any of that.

I would also hope should I ever show up to a session with a condition of any sort causing concern for the provider, that she would voice that concern immediately. Then, if she does not feel comfortable continuing we can end the session amicably (with a parting gift from me for wasting her time). What I would not want is for her to proceed with a lackluster limited session and expect full donation after. And then, when I write a review expressing my disappointment with said session, have her make multiple claims that it was my fault because of a medical condition. I mean, if you were so concerned about the medical condition,

why take the money and continue with the (limited) session?
I would not see anyone in that condition.....I would politely decline and send him on his way.
I'm my opinion, he should have made her aware of his condition before the appointment. Then she could make the decision to see him or not. That's very inconsiderate of a client to just "expect" a Full service appointment.

If I felt uncomfortable, and I would have in that case.... I would have respectfuly declined the appointment.

XOXOXO
I'm my opinion, he should have made her aware of his condition before the appointment. Then she could make the decision to see him or not. That's very inconsiderate of a client to just "expect" a Full service appointment.

If I felt uncomfortable, and I would have in that case.... I would have respectfuly declined the appointment.

XOXOXO Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
I agree you should give the courtesy of what you got going on!
What I wouldn't do is go through with the session, but with restricted activities because of my concern about the sores. Then, upon completion of the session, adjust the donation because of reduced activities. Then, when the provider calls me out in open forum for shorting her, start a thread blaming my bad behavior on her medical condition. I would definitely not do any of that.

I would also hope should I ever show up to a session with a condition of any sort causing concern for the provider, that she would voice that concern immediately. Then, if she does not feel comfortable continuing we can end the session amicably (with a parting gift from me for wasting her time). What I would not want is for her to proceed with a lackluster limited session and expect full donation after. And then, when I write a review expressing my disappointment with said session, have her make multiple claims that it was my fault because of a medical condition. I mean, if you were so concerned about the medical condition,

why take the money and continue with the (limited) session? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
The session was a BODY RUB.... not full view, not groping or digging in the undies ....It was a body rub session........and he got a body rub, around the areas in question............period!!!! down to L1...which is what he scheduled......a body rub!