This is not my week...If you need to get a hold of me

First I broke a phone. Then tonight my brand new phone got stolen in West Plano of all places. So I cant receive phone calls until I get a replacement from the insurance company. Thou texts and emails can be received via Google Voice.

Sorry for any inconvience

Tonight has been rough
Jeez, that sucks.
  • M4ww2
  • 04-25-2016, 07:57 PM
Keep your head up.
  • =cP
  • 04-25-2016, 08:12 PM
No..... keep ur head down & ur ASS UP!!!
  • M4ww2
  • 04-25-2016, 08:16 PM
No..... keep ur head down & ur ASS UP!!! Originally Posted by =cP
Lol... 👍
First I broke a phone. Then tonight my brand new phone got stolen in West Plano of all places. So I cant receive phone calls until I get a replacement from the insurance company. Thou texts and emails can be received via Google Voice.

Sorry for any inconvience

Tonight has been rough Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann

Like, stolen by a trick? or were you out and about and it disappeared?
I was at the damn store and some lady stole it right out of the cart.
No..... keep ur head down & ur ASS UP!!! Originally Posted by =cP

of course baby
Are you not the girl that posted a couple of weeks ago about your disdain for the men here? Guess the bills needed paid again.
Are you not the girl that posted a couple of weeks ago about your disdain for the men here? Guess the bills needed paid again. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Sweetie we all have a rough day..hell a rough week. I shouldn't of made it public. But this thread has nothing to do with that. This is just letting people know some crazy bitch jacked my phone today at the store. Nothing more. Nothing less
  • M4ww2
  • 04-25-2016, 09:16 PM
Wow what the fuck. The more I look at this board the more I realize how people out there do not have a heart. No where did she say she needed someone to buy her a phone. This is life shit happens. I like to think that we all are in the same group here. Who else are going to tell hey this sucks some stole my "hobby phone". On the same note where else are group of guys going to brag about the hot lady they fucked and what they did to them. We are yall human here.
Wow what the fuck. The more I look at this board the more I realize how people out there do not have a heart. No where did she say she needed someone to buy her a phone. This is life shit happens. I like to think that we all are in the same group here. Who else are going to tell hey this sucks some stole my "hobby phone". On the same note where else are group of guys going to brag about the hot lady they fucked and what they did to them. We are yall human here. Originally Posted by M4ww2

This world has become a heartless scary place. There is a few good kindred spirits left in this world thou.

Thank you M4ww2
And to clarify no I wasnt asking for someone to buy me a new phone. I was simply advising that I can not get phone calls until a new phone arrives and thanks to my Google voice I can get texts. That is all. I was never asking for charity
Sorry to hear about your rough day. Hopefully it will all work out.
Last week wasn't my week either, Bridgette. I planned to see you while you were in Shreveport, but I had a bad cold.