WARNING - Pure DEBAUCHERY inside!!

So, I had one of the most intense Friday’s of my life a few weeks ago!! Im not sure if the guy that set this up is going to write a review and it deserves to be told!!!!!!!! The other 2 ladies agreed to let me tell my version.

(FYI, I have a totally new respect for review writers. That wasn’t as easy as I thought.)

Date: April 2016
Participants: Olivia Nin, Whitney Williams, Aprill & “The Birthday Boy”
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=236544 , http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=205998 , http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=94959
State: Texas
Address: Undisclosed location in FTW
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: PURE UNADULTERATED, PASSIONATE, SEX EXTRAVAGANZA! (FYI – condoms were used and changed for all the girls on Birthday Boy and each toy)
Session Length: 2 Hrs
Recommendation: Shit, Damn, Mother Fucking, YES!

So, I have had the pleasure of being with all three of them in the past, but, never all together. The birthday boy was wanting an EPIC adventure and I was SO flattered to be invited!! A few weeks ago he asked if I would like to get together with him and Whitney for a few hours. I agreed, of course. Then, two days later, he says “Whitney invited another girl.” OH SHIT!! The anticipation had us all emailing and texting with a countdown!

The big day arrives!!!! I pull into the parking lot where I find Olivia getting out of her car. She had on blue jean shorts, a little top and cute wedges. Her body is a piece of art!

We walk to the apartment together and knock on the door. Whitney answers, wearing a cat mask, black corset, stockings and heels. SO HOTT!!! What a sight! She greeted me with a kiss and I copped a feel before saying my hellos to the Birthday Boy.

We all pour a drink (except Whitney, who was drinking green tea) Vodka and Redbull!

Chit chat lasted about 15 mins before Whitney couldn’t help herself and undressed Olivia right there in the dining room. At this point, Olivia notices that Whitney is wearing a strap on belt!! We all get excited!!

Whitney says to Olivia “I’m gonna fuck you.”

To the bedroom we go!!!!!!

The sexual electricity in the apartment was so undeniable!

There was a bag sitting in the floor of the room. Immediately, Whitney starts pulling out her different toys and showing them to Olivia. Birthday Boy lays on the bed with me while we watched the girls go through these toys one by one like it was Christmas morning! The smiles on their faces. Hell, the smiles on ALL of our faces!!

Olivia and Whitney start exploring each other’s bodies with their hands and mouths. Watching that was enough for me!! But then, I notice Birthday Boy start touching himself. We can’t have that! I begin BBBJ on him while we both kept glancing over at the girls at the foot of the bed. The sounds of clicking metal and girly giggles fill the air. Before ya know it, Olivia is bent over the bed and Whitney is behind her with a strap on.

I could tell Birthday Boy was ready to wrap up.

He slides off of the bed, grabs a cover and bends me over right next to Olivia.

Whitney grabbed Olivia’s hips and started pulling her in. Olivia is moaning and grinding against Whitney’s pelvis. My hands were wandering all over their bodies while Birthday Boy gives it to me from behind. He has sensory overload and pulls out to pay some attention to Olivia and Whitney’s bodies. I lay on my back and slide under Olivia’s face. Her wet, warm mouth was overwhelming. Whitney’s breasts were out of the corset, bouncing with every thrust.

Birthday Boy watched this scene for a few mins in awe.

I’m sure the neighbors were wondering what the hell was going on. But, we didn’t care.

Olivia gets curious about the strap on and Whitney quickly volunteers to let her use it on her! Watching Livi on top of her in missionary, them making out, their hands grabbing every part of flesh available…..FUCK!!!!

Hearing Whitney tell her “Yes, fuck my pussy.”

Livi stroking her slowly.

Again….FUCKKKK!!

Olivia couldn’t help it any longer and wanted to taste Whitney’s beautiful pussy, so we took off the cock harness and laid her on the bed….imagine this….

Whitney is laying with her head at the edge of the bed. Olivia is licking her. I jump on top of Whitney’s face so that I can look down into her eyes, and Birthday Boy climbs behind Olivia to taste that sweet, sweet ass!!

ORAL TRAIN!!!

EPIC!!!

I remember looking back at everyone saying “holy shit this is hot” …..a few times.

The seamless transitions between all of us so that each girl got a turn on top of Birthday Boy was quite impressive.

Somehow, Olivia ends up with a blindfold on. She is straddled over the Birthday Boy and they are softly kissing and grinding. Whitney grabs a gold butt plug an asks Olivia if she can use it on her. We lubed it up and slowly inserted it. Her little squeaks as it fully slid in were so stimulating!

This really excites Whitney and she looks at me and says “FUCK ME IN THE ASS”

I have never used a strap on and I have never been a sexually dominant person, but I jumped at the opportunity! How could I say no to her?!?!?! Have y’all been with her??!?!

To the foot of the bed we go. She straps me up and lets me pick my cock.  (There were multiple sizes and colors) We even got a pic of me wearing it because I was so happy about my new temporary member!!!

She bends over the bed and guides me into her ass. WOW. WHAT A FUCKING SIGHT!!

I now understand why guys like doggy so much! That was the best view EVER!

I slowly fucked her round ass for a few mins while Olivia and Birthday Boy watched and had some fun of their own.

“Harder” she looks back at me and says.

So, I threw my right foot up on the bed and let her have it! SO FUCKING HOT!! I would reach forward and grab her soft breasts every once in a while and then look over at the other two admiring our shenanigans.

HOLY SHIT, Y’ALL!!!

After an hour and a half of toe curling, mind blowing, epic adventures, all three of us ladies set our eyes on the Birthday Boy. We laid him on the bed and all took our time touching and sucking him. There was spit all over his cock and each lady would slurp it up before beginning her BBBJ on him. I’m still not sure how he lasted this long, but he let us have it after a few minutes of triple BBBJ.

We washed him up as he lay on the bed. Olivia climbed under his right arm, Whitney under his left and I laid between his legs looking up at them for a few minutes and laughing about what just happened. We were all in shock!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE!!!!!!

And thanks for the awesome story that I have literally told anyone that will listen!!

I asked each of them to describe that day with a few sentences…..

**This was by far the hottest experience I've ever had!! We all got to experience things for the first time that we had never done before, a rarity with our naughty lifestyles. The chemistry between us was intense. I can't imagine 3 more perfect girls to get in a room with a bag full of toys and a ready and willing man to devour. My favorite parts were burying my face in two of the most gorgeous asses I've ever laid eyes on and then watching Aprill fuck Whitney's beautiful round booty and hearing both of their moans and giggles of delight. 4 person oral trains are AMAZING!! I will be making myself cum to this memory for a long time. I think I'll go do that now!!!
-Olivia Nin

**Today was an experience of a lifetime! And I am still in total awe of everything that went down! Simply put, mother fucking epic!
-Whitney Williams

** This was a dream come true!! I was so nervous, but glad these girls took care of me in a big way!! Will never forget this day!! It's hard to explain what happen! When I got home I felt like I got hit by a train!! I hope my next birthday is this amazing!!! I survive this amazing 4some!! Thank you ladies!!
-Birthday boy

My little friend for the day.

Whitney Williams:

Olivia Nin

Aprill

[/SIZE]
Thanks for sharing. I would love to see you too
Paging Mr birthday boy!!!!! Paging Mr birthday boy!!!!
GOOD GOD!! THAT WAS HOT!!!
THANKS FOR SHARING!
Birthday Boy was a VERY lucky man!!
Whoa!!! That is awesome!!!
Awesome review. I have a few girls in mind for my own similar experience.
Absolutely amazing Aprill!!! Thanks for taking the time to share both the epic time as well as the gorgeous pics.
Wow!
  • M4ww2
  • 04-26-2016, 01:05 PM
It won't count as a review without a fee. Lol.
That was so freakin hot I couldn't stand up for a few minutes.
[QUOTE=M4ww2;1058070795]It won't count as a review without a fee. Lol.
That was so freakin hot I couldn't stand up for a few minutes.[/QUOTE

Aprill should get Premium Access status. At the very least, these 3 lovely ladies have advanced from TDL to MSL (Must See List)
Oh fuck... Ohhhhhh FUCK!!!
Dayum! Happy birthday to that guy! Thanks for sharing.
OMG OMG OMG!!! That was super hot!!! I know Whit and Livi are dynamite... I can't imagine together! I am just missing the fittest girl in Dallas! Aprill, I have you in my mind!
Great review girl...