Moving truck/pick up truck/trailer ISO

Anyone have or can recommend an affordable moving company or someone with a pick up truck? I have someone looking to move a washer/dryer, king bed and single couch in North Dallas. Just those 4 things. Please PM me if you can recommend someone or have a truck. Thanks
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2019, 09:46 PM
Rent a Uhaul and some amigos at the home depot parking lot, I'll hook you up for $1,000 all inclusive if you need done asap
Two men and a Truck , they charge by hour for local ,,
Just rent a little truck from home depot and get a friend to move it if you was at your old location I could help you out : /
Just rent a little truck from home depot and get a friend to move it if you was at your old location I could help you out : / Originally Posted by thicknesslover
It's not for me.
Rent a Uhaul and some amigos at the home depot parking lot, I'll hook you up for $1,000 all inclusive if you need done asap Originally Posted by BLM69
$1000??? why that's gms...golden mover syndrome.

on the other hand you have expenses so it's probably fair.
  • BLM69
  • 05-23-2019, 03:02 PM
$1000??? why that's gms...golden mover syndrome.

on the other hand you have expenses so it's probably fair. Originally Posted by darkwader
It's more than fair, maybe a dumb trick will lose $ and time and do it for a BJ and some $5 pizza.
A small 10X 12 U-haul might be a good alternative to a 2 hour motel... if the outside temperature is below 60
Bump need this for me today. I had movers ready but they didn't show up. Need someone ASAP
  • BLM69
  • 07-21-2019, 11:38 AM
Check on Craigslist under services
Check on Craigslist under services Originally Posted by BLM69
yes have been looking there as well thank you boo wish me luck im ready to gooooooooo
found a moving company will be starting by 8pm! so excited thanks everyone
  • BLM69
  • 07-21-2019, 04:10 PM
Congratulations, keep an eye on those guys, they're mostly ex-cons
^^^yep, I hired some guys off craigslist once to move me. They loaded up all my electronics and never showed up at the destination. I didn't have any ID or tag info. Lesson learned.
  • BLM69
  • 07-21-2019, 10:06 PM
^^^yep, I hired some guys off craigslist once to move me. They loaded up all my electronics and never showed up at the destination. I didn't have any ID or tag info. Lesson learned. Originally Posted by alaine
Please tell me you didn't pre-pay? That would be a slap on the face after getting robbed......