Providers weigh in

Advice on what should I do if I find myself falling for a provider I’ve been seeing for 5 months?
  • BLM69
  • 07-08-2019, 12:20 AM
Propose to her
Tell her money is kinda tight.
Tell her money is kinda tight. Originally Posted by OldGuyInRichardson
LOL, damn good answer, she'll take off running!!
Run forest run ,
Create a new account. Every provider will be your new love now.
from the title I thought a monthly weigh-in to categorize providers correctly was being proposed. it was much weirder.
So far, looks like the Providers aren’t gonna “weigh in”.
Just us Fucktards.
More info from you is needed: are you married, does she feel the same way, is her car better than yours, do you see her without a donation, is she pregnant, blah blah.

Name her so another guy here can get shocked when he thought he was her true love.
OP you really should post this in CoEd if you want the Provider’s opinion. There have been at least two other threads this year about this very same thing. You should research them. One was called “catching feelings “ I think.

But in my opinion, of course it happens. I was with a former client for 15 months before, starting in Dec 2012.
And I’m doing it again with another former client now, since September 2018. But like the other guys said, be careful. And please make sure you love her for HER, and not just her sexy provider persona. Sometimes we’re sick, or grumpy, don’t feel like wearing make up or getting fixed up. We may come to bed in an old, ripped college t-shirt, not a sheer nighty.
And we can’t have our IOP button turned on 24/7. We’re just real women. Most of us, in an hour session, solely cater to YOUR needs. You’re buying pretty, dolled up, friendly companionship for an hour. Spend a weekend or two with her. See if you really like HER.
But really I feel that way after about 1 year w/ atf , then I see someone new and Damn I remember what's great about the hobby ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,
Unless she has feelings for you, the best bet is just to move on. It will not end well. Rare is the hobby borne relationship that works.
Ditto w sexy Grace
Dont cross that line..
Come clean with her and tell her you need a break to get your head on right. See a few of our other lovelies - variety may cure love.
Ask her if she'll hang out if you have no money. The answer will tell you everything
Run!! Do not walk away!!