Encounter: 2-4-1 Lesbian Lovers STG Midland - Warning! Stay The Fuck Away!

Date: 4/14/20
Name: Liz? Rose? Goes by different names depending on the fucking day.
Phone: 432-999-1927
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://odessa.skipthegames.com/massa...e/364521190215 ; http://odessa.skipthegames.com/femal...e/959840908350
City: Midland
State: Texas
Address: South Midland, South of I-20
Activities: A lot of waiting around for an hour sitting where I was asked to be at, at the agreed upon time, pissed off txts from me, a lot of guaranteeing she was worth the wait, rushed in the incall, 3 mins at most of BBBJ, tugging, pulling, yanking, sucking on lil big man, rushing me to the finish, her fucking complaining I was taking too long, mutual masturbation, me jerking off while she pretended to play with herself asking me to hurry up and that I was running out of time, COB, rushed out the fucking door in less than 10 mins.
Hair Length and Color: Some funky ass red, just past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looked like shit, wasn't even close to being ready for any type of encounter other than recently showered. Just a money grab and race to the finish. Probably 5'7", thick, big sloppy belly, saggy DD? titties, knee high white nylons on, the kind your grandmother would wear, sandals that looked just fucking great with those white knee high nylons, pajama shorts that one would wear lounging around the house, old ass white blouse that looked like she'd worn a few times. Ads list her at 30 & 33, but no fucking way she's either. At least early 40's and it shows.
Recommendation: Fuck No!
Man times are bad. I have been in the same position of first plan falling thru and not thinking clearly thereby settling for a bad decision. I hope everyone can learn a lesson in this one. Good ROS. Thnx.
Sorry FBSMLUVR, my man. We've all had at least one hobby experience like this and it sucks every time.
Sucks is putting it mildly. I’m still fucking pissed off.
I’m sorry to hear that you went through that man.
FBSMLUVR sorry for your bad experience. It was such a bad experience that I ate a whole bag of popcorn & had a drink just to read all of it !!! I too hate to use STG because it it always a gamble. Thanks for your review.
Thanks fellas, it was an extremely bad experience, but the story needed to be told. It's only my 2nd No Review in my years on here, but sometimes No Reviews are more informative than the Yes Reviews.

Glad you enjoyed Stawberita. But, a whole bag of popcorn? It's not that long lol.

Sorry for the lengthy diatribe, but it's what happened. Almost like a never ending nightmare ugh.
Hahaha, just had to have a little humor to try to make you feel better.Hang in there, we are all ready for things to get better SOON!!!
have some powdered Sugar for you so that you can tell her to kiss your sweet ass!
yeah been through this twice in a week here in Clovis