Email Address: Not sure
URL / Website: https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...s/103526815639
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: West Side of Syracuse in an ok neighborhood
Hair Length and Color: Brown long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6 brown hair. Not hot and not ugly. Face is decent. Man made tits are still nice. Overall she's not fat but does have a gut.
Recommendation: Yes
Shes been around a Long time, shes seen better days.
Yeah, pretty sure that last pic was heavily photo-shopped.
Yea everyone looks worse than there skip the games pics...even Twitter pics are embilshed
Nice first review.... welcome to the board
Nice first review.... welcome to the board Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I've lurked for a while. Got the jist on how these reviews work. Time to see the rest of these stories now
You saw her but worried about sloppy seconds??? You were probably number 15 for the day.

You saw one of the most ran through bat shit crazy women in Syracuse.
I saw her a few years ago. No bj because I am old and my cum would "taste like prostate cancer".
Can't believe she's still around. I saw her once, back in my late 20s, (well over a decade ago) and that was enough--her body was a bit more rockin' then and her boob job was new.

At that discount rate, you know she's busy. OR NOT.

I was actually FB friends with her and tried to convince her to start a YouTube channel. She has a lot to say when you get her going.
You saw her but worried about sloppy seconds??? You were probably number 15 for the day.

You saw one of the most ran through bat shit crazy women in Syracuse. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
If nikki charged 40 I'd take those sloppy seconds
If nikki charged 40 I'd take those sloppy seconds Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
Iso#1gfe on the cheap ???? just askin
If nikki charged 40 I'd take those sloppy seconds Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
After perusing all of your reviews, None of the girls you have seen can compare with Nikki....
You get what you pay for in this hobby...
Ah, you're one of those. It explains everything now. Im sure shes so heart broken your cheap ass wont bother with her.