Email Hacked!!

Somebody Stole my yahoo account and was emailing on of my clients trying to get him to send money to Spain. Change the passwords to your email daily
No one needs to change their passwords daily. Don't make easy passwords, don't give correct answers to those security questions. For example, if a security question is where were you born, don't say Houston. Say something like "whocaresidiot".
Hey Precious!
That sucks girl.
Hope that got worked out. Thanks for the info!
That is an old scam. Usually they claim to be you stuck in Spain and neede money to get back because everything was stolen / lost, take your pick.
Wow, that sucks. I change my password weekly.
Don't click any weird links from folks you dont know.
Wow, that sucks. I change my password weekly. Originally Posted by EmilyofHouston
I know!
I got one of those emails supposedly from a relative who was trapped in Madrid after having their money/cc stolen. However I knew the relative was at home.

Me and the scammer traded 5/6 emails, with me desperatly trying to send him a WU (Western Union, not WakeUp) moneygram. After two days I guess he realized he wasn't gonna get any money.
Don't click any weird links from folks you dont know. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Exactly.

And if you do open one and see it is a scam then copy the email address of the sender, go to "spam" in your provider(internet)/email settings, paste the address in the list of email addresses you want to block, and save it. IE users.