Phone: 806-370-1255
Email Address: kileylovetx@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=348373
City: Lubbock
State: Texas
Address: Southwest Lubbock
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK,DATY, DATO, Breast worship, CBT, Light BDSM, Strapon Play, Golden Showers, Nipple torture, HJ, CG, RCG, Tease and denial
Session Length: 4 hrs
Fee: 9x$
Hair Color and Length: Dark hair, length about to her shoulders, she wrapped it up so it wouldn't get in the way
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Kiley, is 5"1, beautiful face, very nice smile and a cute bubble butt. She has nice almond colored skin, with a natural rack that is notable. Not a hard body woman but takes care of herself and has an all natural feel that's pleasant. Kiley was dressed in normal clothes that were suitable for showing up at my home. Looks innocent. Looks are deceiving.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow..you've had quite a bucket list!
Not much to do in Lubbock is there?
  • boss1
  • 06-15-2017, 08:09 AM
Golden shower is on my bucket list.
I believe you, sir, are the standard bearer of all things kinky ! Well done and well written.
Rock on dude - quite the session. Hard to find though.
Another great review Big Kahuna, thanks for sharing your kinky adventures with us. I admire how your sessions are a journey into subspace, testing the waters of what's beyond normal. I look forward to meeting Ms. Kiley and I hope we bring out the best in each other to go beyond the outer reaches of subspace. Keep on Stormin' the Castle my friend.
Nice work TBK. We need more Dominant women like Mistress Kiley.
Just rolling thru lifebhaving fun!! Thanks for the comments.