Provider rub and tug?

I really miss the old Tub And Tan, where I could get a non-asian rub and tug. Do any providers offer the service? It would be nice to enjoy that feather touch and tease with someone that speaks english.
I enjoy those too, and what I do when I’m looking for a session like that is find a provider that I want to see, then reach out and ask her if they would fulfill that kind of date. I’ve never had one say no, and a few have been very enthusiastic about it.
I agree. An English speaking establishment would be well received. No mamasan and the water bottle walk of shame wouldn't be so bad.
Count me in.
I agree. An English speaking establishment would be well received. No mamasan and the water bottle walk of shame wouldn't be so bad. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
Exotic Cuts.... and don't get me started down memory lane...
Is Vanilla Strokes still around?

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=173006 Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
No
Those were the best. You had at least 10 different places to choose from with 3 or 4 girls working at a time.
Most the places has clean sheets and towels. Where did all the girls go?
Vanilla Strokes logged in here about 4 hours ago.
I was actually hoping some of the ladies would respond with "Hey I would love to do that, call me!" Perhaps this is just another lost art.... sigh....
No Originally Posted by Notuagain
Vanilla Strokes logged in here about 4 hours ago. Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
Lots log in that aren't active...IJS
I was actually hoping some of the ladies would respond with "Hey I would love to do that, call me!" Originally Posted by irpatio
everyone's a comedian....
everyone's a comedian.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
except ...you
Vanilla Strokes logged in here about 4 hours ago. Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
She left an ad
Most gals will JO you for money if you ask them nicely. Have you tried a cleaning lady? Why limit yourself to prostitutes whew