Pathetic Lmfao

There have always been threats of violence, gossip, fake reviews, death, rape, outing, black mail... In the hobby. What's with the recent boost in threats of fake reviews if we refuse to see someone? I'm seeing screen shots of it from all over and received 2 this weekend alone. I posted it and was written by other Ladies receiving similar threats for declining dates.
Why would anyone want to see someone that doesn't want to see them? If a Lady gave in to a threat and said "come on over cowboy!" Logic dictates he should fear what she has in store for him since she's threatened. A woman backed in a corner is a dangerous thing.
Obviously a "No" review doesn't mean much. Everyone has different experiences and definitions of good and bad. Is it a pathetic attempt to control someone? To scare a Lady? To have attention they lack in their lives? To feel superior? I think it's more of a combination of all of the above.
A fake review will usually generate more interest in the long run, and hence, a WIN for the lady. Yes or No rarely matters.... the entertainment value far exceeds all.
A fake review will usually generate more interest in the long run, and hence, a WIN for the lady. Yes or No rarely matters.... the entertainment value far exceeds all. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Very well said! That's my thought process too. A "no" review is the biggest "yes" for some Gents. Even getting into a spat on the board drums up crazy business. The bad girl rebel role drives some Gents wild.
I wouldn't know anything about spats, but I believe you are correct...

are you a rebel?
I wouldn't know anything about spats, but I believe you are correct...

are you a rebel?
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
*dies laughing* you were always a worthy adversary mister rockstar.
You two should get a room ... or a wing , in the mansion, perhaps.
the vast majority would voluntarily go on the “refuse to see” list. Whew
the vast majority would voluntarily go on the “refuse to see” list. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
You using "refuse" as a verb or a noun?
A spat here will never ever be as good as when fight was at AC once
a trucker and lady got into a fist fight, she was the better man and won
You two should get a room ... or a wing , in the mansion, perhaps. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Will it be

Lol

Task u know wat I’m saying
A perfect match.
Pooh Bear, welcome back!!
My pleasure.
Pooh Bear, welcome back!! Originally Posted by lilylivered
ditto

try ta say a few months longer
Nbt missed you

Welcome back