That's just too way out.

We all kinda know what the norm is in the hobby as far as the things we do and expect. I wonder what everyones opinion is as to something that's just too kinky. Please both hobbyest and providers chime in on this one. Have you ever heard some say " Do you know what they wanted me to do?" lol
Ladies around here think Anal is kinky. So, there's no point in asking for anything usual or kinky!!
One of my favorites is when a sweet guy contacted me and wanted me to be fully clothed with shorts and a shirt and put him in a" scizzor" head hold using my thighes and tightening my hold while he got himself off. I was like WOW ok..He send me a link to a site on it and some of those women scared me..lol...
Now that's different!!
  • Mokoa
  • 04-28-2011, 09:16 PM
Perhaps you should post this query in the forum called Another Realm.
One of my favorites is when a sweet guy contacted me and wanted me to be fully clothed with shorts and a shirt and put him in a" scizzor" head hold using my thighes and tightening my hold while he got himself off. I was like WOW ok..He send me a link to a site on it and some of those women scared me..lol... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Wrestlemania huh?
I got an e-mail from a guy offering me $$$$$$$$$$ to Staff edit. I didn't respond! Eww!

This is one of the topics that is totally forbidden here. CC
lol--good topic!

I am pretty open minded,so not much shocks me{lol}....now there are a FEW things I just wont do!

I have had a kinky fun session doing puppy play...I had the guy butt ass nekkid on all fours with a dog collar & leash.............I had to lead him around his house making him drink from his own personalized dog food and water bowls!He thanked me by barking!
Dallas! I love to hear these kind of stories!
It is true too! He was a well known exec in small town in Oregon and loved naughty puppy play! lol

Burk ,good post!! I think there is a "kink" for every one...lol
This is one of the topics that is totally forbidden here. CC[/QUOTE]

I'm dying to know what is sooooo bad it is forbidden, I wanna try it!
Cosby Sweater is to far out for me. I did give a girl a vodka enema, at her request.
Cosby Sweater is to far out for me. I did give a girl a vodka enema, at her request. Originally Posted by perdido
Somehow that sounds like it would not be pleasant. Alchohol up your ass! Ouch!!!
Never have I done this. A guy I know of:

In a bar in Rochester NY known for ahhhh open mined lady's. would order his drink. And at the bar make a hangman noose with a long string. Go to the men's room and all or part of his manly hood in the noose. Came back out with the string coming out of the top of his fly. The lady's would take turns walking him around the bar for all to see. I do not know how much he paid for this.

I away hoped that once the noose was on. He had a way to stop it from getting the noose smaller. But no girl ever pull the leash to hard or fast.

Not something I would do. But if, I can think of many knots that would work without as much risk. He even counted the loops to make sure it was 13.

not my idea of a collar for a ....... !!
I know right...lol..they have a website for this fetish...I was like WOW seriously....but he was so sweet...
Wrestlemania huh? Originally Posted by burkalini