A Bug In His Ear?

A lot has been written here about President Bien's NATO news conference already in the less than twelve hours since it aired.

Yet noone has wondered about whethjer or not Mr. Biden had an earpiece with contact to someone off stage.

I think he did. Watching it live and then in post event clips on both Fox and VCNN, it appeared to me that there were a few times when he hesitated and seemed to shift his focus. Then he would continue speaking.

At other times, he abruptly changed his train of thought, often back to directly answering the question. Another behavior involved peeking haltingly in a manner that suggested (to me) that he was reputing words and phrases as someone was speaking to them to him via an ear piece.

Any thoughts on that?
Totally bugged up
Remember, they have him on an evolving EUA cocktail and they don't care about the risk.
Who is on the other side of the earpiece?
Nonsense

If he does have an ear piece so what. He is potus
So what?

So, if the president does use an earpiece during a press conference, I take it to mean that he can ot think for himself. . . .that's what.

I have a dear friend from high school who was our class valedictorian. At our 50th Runion in 2019, I noticed that he was not on top of the schedule of events, reputedly asking when or where the next gathering would be. That was back in 2019. It has gotten wors.

This past week we talked on the phone. He had trouble telling me whether or not either of his grand sons were walking or their ages. I could hear his wife whispering into his other ear to feed him the right info.

And that is where President Biden is right now . . .

Wo is whispering into Mr. Biden's ear?
So what?
So, if the president does use an earpiece during a press conference, I take it to mean that he can ot think for himself. . . .that's what.

And that is where President Biden is right now . . .

Wo is whispering into Mr. Biden's ear? Originally Posted by ICU 812
That’s concerning. Mr. Wo is a noted Chinese spy!
Wo . . .iss a fat-fingered typo.
Wo . . .iss a fat-fingered typo. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Mr Wo was Fang Fang's controller.
All joking aside . . .just who is the SHTF shot-caller at the White House today?

If there is a Call-Out-The 82nd-Airborne crisis, who exactly will the joint chiefs actually listen to?

Suppose the Russian/Chinese missile batteries on Cuba are detected to go active . . .who will be the JFK of 2024?
Thought this was a Trump thread. Looked like he had a bug in his ear today.

But yes, very odd that Biden said “what are you doing” having nothing to do with his statement.
Thought this was a Trump thread. Looked like he had a bug in his ear today.
Originally Posted by Charley3
... WHAT does that mean?? ... You're joking that
the former President was shot??

When it rather obvious the thread concerns Joe Biden.

#### Salty
To Return To The Original Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
This is looking like a tough day for the admins... do not abuse the volunteers! Thanks - admins@